Need advice on my track :)

oh when i heard the drums and sub, I didn't expect this :p at all! I expected something more commercial and melodic..
Not sure the part from 1:47. You got a bass, and then you go back to nothing, and intro of some sort. I like the change you have there, some more chill, but thet change felt weird.
It's not bad at all! bass sounds good, drums same, although the snare could be a bit louder

Okay cool...
So, u think it's too thin anywhere, need to add something more?
And it not being commercial is a bad thing? :) Please, by all means... speak your mind.
I want this to sound good u know, if something is off, then let me know.

being commercial is not a bad thing, being not commercial is not a bad thing, it's just (for me) a subgenre
If i should say something more, some fillup. The background seems a bit empty sometimes.
You don't have to necessarily add stuff (you could, ofcourse), but widen some things, or pan them, stuff like that. At some moments it's just the pad in the back, which is just a basic pad

don't get to much fixed on genres, don't try to make a genre. Just make stuff you like, if it's good, nobody cares about the genre
but stuff that I call commercial (mostly commercial is seen as bad, which I don't agree with)
Nestky, some from Friction, the last tracks/album from Sub Focus, Station Earth, Sigma's number one chart topper (Nobody to love)

Back
Top Bottom