Need a track ID...

bigb

I picked up a white promo down in Miami about 2 months back... it says "EXIT "PROMO" EXIT001" on one side (this side is absolutely NUTS!!!!! Opened up with this track one night and blew the roof off the place!)

and the other side says "D - Bridge (BC)"

Anyone?

bigb said:
I picked up a white promo down in Miami about 2 months back... it says "EXIT "PROMO" EXIT001" on one side (this side is absolutely NUTS!!!!! Opened up with this track one night and blew the roof off the place!)

and the other side says "D - Bridge (BC)"

Anyone?

might this be what you're looking for? d-bridge - libra / the bride. exit recordings, exit001

-mekim.

Last edited:
By the way, you live in whistler? I LOVE it up there. It's aboslutely gorgeous in the summer... great snowboarding in the wintertime too!

I want to move up there someday for a little while... how is the music scene up there?

bigb said:
By the way, you live in whistler? I LOVE it up there. It's aboslutely gorgeous in the summer... great snowboarding in the wintertime too!

I want to move up there someday for a little while... how is the music scene up there?

pretty good ... we've got one weekly drum n bass night (jungle 'n breaks tuesdays @ garf's) and there's a pretty good house/breaks scene. most of the scene is fairly underground these days though ... the bars / clubs that were mostly pushing dance music have seemed to have turned over to top 40 (tommy africa's especially). fine by me though ... more house parties now than there has been for years.

and yeah, whistler rules. small city mentality with a decent club scene and the most beautiful natural backdrops of anywhere.

oh yeah, if anyone drops by whistler, come through function junction and say hi ... i own a record store with a good friend of mine down in function junction. Dirty Beats and Apparel.

-mike.

Back
Top Bottom