Need a soundcard for production - up to 150 quid

I don't fucking know.

I was driving to work, went through the parking gate and suddenly I hear a scratching sound. I have no idea why I missed the gate.

My other car is scratched identically by my baby momma - except she made an obvious mistake. Sucks.

I don't fucking know.

I was driving to work, went through the parking gate and suddenly I hear a scratching sound. I have no idea why I missed the gate.

My other car is scratched identically by my baby momma - except she made an obvious mistake. Sucks.

so you mean to say that the scratch in your car became due to unforeseen external circumstances, which were unavoidable according to your planning, whereas your spouse did a blatant mistake due to her female driving handicap ?

No, she's a much better driver than me but she was making a 90 degree in an obviously too small space. I was it coming but since she's a better driver I didn't say anything because I know I'm not as good as her... Girl won a truck parking competition.

My incident, I was just driving into the parking lot taking a smooth turn and ended up scratching my car. I think I scratched my car only on a small infrared sensor which was at door height (I busted the mf, some satisfaction) and I didn't see it coming towards the passenger door. Still my stupid fault but not as obvious as the side of a building (my girl).

Fuck fuck fuck.

My darling turned into traffic and got the side of my Touareg smashed. Looks nasty and expensive. This after a bus ripped off a mirror. This after she scratched the side. This is not my fucking month, I am well well out of pocket because of this and for other reasons. Mustn't grumble though.

damn man, your mechanic must be happy to have you as a customer.
still haven't got that soundcard ?

There was a chance that id join the dad club ya know...
but just got the all clear yesterday...scary shit...not now...!

Back
Top Bottom