need a rant

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by apples, Jun 27, 2006.

1. apples

apples WINNER is back ;)

i'm falling in to the unemployed trap....i am looking for jobs and applying blah blah but i'm starting to do absolutely fuck all with my days and getting used to it. big brother is getting good in my eyes, i've watched nearly every episode of punk'd and loving freestyle moto x now. i tired all the time even though i have done pretty much fuck all in the day and then i get to bed and i'm tossing and turning (!!) i am doing lil things like having a mix, seeing my mum, doing shit ive been meaning to do for a few years etc but they really aint been challenging. on a lighter note i got a 2:1 but on a downer again seems to mean fuck all. bah time to learn french i reckon! :rslayer:

2. BeyondTherapy

BeyondTherapy Well-Known Member

need a rant ??? more like u need a rabbit ;)

well hello younglady

look time no here

so u got a 2:1 a ... well all that :mad: and more :mad: on my pm all paid off didnt it ...... told you to have some faith and more belief in ones self so there u go pat yourself on the back my dear child :respekt:

as for tossing ??? pause ....... each to there own and this is a public forum and if you want to say u toss at night who am i to question u ......... :picsorstf

you sound on the job front just like i was 3 months ago ....
    trust me / something will arrive ... if i mr randem panty inspector can get a job theres hope for everyone in the world ok

it does sound like bordem is setting in .... try doing something you have always wanted to do ...
    i said to myself 2 months ago if i had 6 months to live what would i like to try 4 myself ......

i choose to start painting again and start a company called "go ape" ive even enrolled into collage to do a btec music course for 2 yrs ...... back 2 writting music and learning how to promote ....

far cry from canada i know but hay ive been teaching on and off for the last ten yrs and hay i love my music so im gunna but my money wear my mouth is and try write a lp in 2 yrs ..... lol ......... if i do it bingo if i dont then hay wasnt ment to be annd canada here i come .......

focus younglady ....

if u need a chat pm me ok ... always got time for me apples ok

take care and well done again m8 ite :respekt:

3. apples

apples WINNER is back ;)

thanks man
    you are right bout doing what i have always wanted to do but that costs money...i am serious bout the french though. i wanna move there so why the hell not try (mum is french teacher too ha)

so much i wanna do ahhhhhhhhh someone wanna gimme a job? something fun :crazy:

4. BeyondTherapy

BeyondTherapy Well-Known Member

alot of fun jobs dont pay bills young sweet one ....

u could dance the night away and take off all your clothes (y) that pays ????? but i dont recconmend it / not that you havent a fine cheeky bum and a set off wackers ? far from it ,that game is heavy and not nice ..... you can do better than that ...

france u say !!!

thats easy ...

doesnt take money at all

just go to your local libruary and get some books on working abroad .../ overseas job exspress ...
    that will give u proper addresses of placements in n around france for u to appli and go do .........

:picsorstf best send me a post card if u go !!! :sadbana:

5. soundgirl

soundgirl Queen of the Stupids

ha, you're in the same situation as me, apart from the uni bit, so actually, you're in a better position than me. anyway, sucks, don't it?

you might as well go learn french. what have you got to lose? and if your mum's a teacher, you've got help whenever you need it. french is the one thing i wish i'd took on at college :-/

6. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

Relate to teh Unemployment bit..was there afew months ago...and STILL paying for it now..The Inland Revenue (Herwith referred to as CUNTS) have put me on Basic Rate..which means I pay tax on every penny I earn. ( Most people get a £4610 allowance and 1st £2000 @ 10%) but the CUNTS took a year to pay me back from the last cock up by an employment ( Middleman ) agency.

So I finally signed on in February was abused at teh door by Chavs and just about didn't kick shite out of the pussys, put up woith an hour of BS and then....nothing not a penny till , wait for it 3 fucking months later when I don't fucking need it...result I get a P45 for the 1 week I was unemployed from DHSS, in THIS tax year and also part of reason I am put on BR by CUNTS...
    FUCKING SYETM......after all the CUNTS play with your money in their time...FUKKAZ
    So kick back enjoy the freedom...perhaps TPI is onto something...set up a sex phone line u'll get loads of amusing samples and earn £5 a minute or whatever it costs !!!:gslayer:

7. mesh

mesh Active Member

all girls should learn french (y)

8. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

that fucked stuu, a sad state of affairs to say the least.

wise words mesh, youre a learned man indeed.

9. apples

apples WINNER is back ;)

and why is this?

10. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

Hint ":teeth:"

11. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

so they can go oui oui merci ce soir bon bons and all that good stuff

12. soundgirl

yeah, shame it doesn't work the other way. guys just sound a bit, well, gay...

can't beat the Irish accent ;)

13. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

Um... I think Mesh was referring to a different kind of French...

14. D BREAKNECK

D BREAKNECK 7 years on top

Being unemployed is shite...Specially after finishing my degree, now I'm over qualified and over experienced for most things I apply for...

Applying for jobs and not hearing anything back...After you've spent a day on the app...

I'm applying for jobs at the mo. Try to get into a routine of applying for one a day, more if they are similar types of job...Can only do that for a week or so, but then hopefully some interviews or feedback.

I applied for 10 jobs the other week, properly qualified and experiecned for all of em, had 1 interview, 1 rejection letter and nowt from the rest...

I'm getting into doing some voluntary work to keep occupied and hopefully gain good exp.

Hurray for B'neck / music generally / World Cup or I'd probably have died of boredom by now.

15. apples

apples WINNER is back ;)

:word: i am a sucker for that!

i didnt think of voluntary work! cheers (y)

16. D BREAKNECK

D BREAKNECK 7 years on top

www.reach-online.org.uk

they're an agency who you can register with and they send you voluntary opps that may suit your skills interests...

Some quite interesting things...

17. soundgirl

oh really? well then maybe you'd like to enlighten me? :) i'm willing to bet it's something disgusting...

18. deadaelus

deadaelus Laughter in the Slaughter

You are in the same boat as me. I hope things turnaround sooner than later.

19. apples

apples WINNER is back ;)

cheeeeers mannnn
    think deadalus was making a point:lol:

20. apples

apples WINNER is back ;)

i got a job.....shit now i have to work :rolleyes: :teeth: