Need a Mustache Transplant?

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
ISTANBUL—Turkey's economy is getting hairier, as a booming medical sector profits from a growth spurt: mustache transplants.
Performed under local anesthetic, the surgery takes around five hours and can cost up to $5,000, cosmetic surgeons say. Tourism agencies have begun offering "transplant packages" combining facial-hair operations with a shopping vacation in Istanbul or beachside retreat on the Mediterranean coast.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324474004578446930711155800.html

:orly:

danwell

BAAAAAAAAAAAAABE WAIT
VIP Junglist
what would possess anyone to do such a thing, his other one is all marked up to go too. did he lose a bet or something? doesnt look like hes on drugs or nuttin so

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
no. its the result of being a masochist. exhibitionist. pervert fucking asshole. I HATE. you seen that vid with the dude that cuts his dick off? he starts with slapping his dick, which is pretty small btw, with a kife, so it gets erect, then he cuts it off. but thats my quarrel with the whole thing, why would you cut it off if you can get an erection?? dude have you any idea of fucking bad the eyebrows hurt?

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
you seen that vid with the dude that cuts his dick off?
:knob:

- - - Updated - - -

back to moush tash waffles..

everytime i have a shave.. and leave the 'ol edward norton american history X goatee. i looks lke a right peedo.. baby face na mean.

when i leave a moush tash.. oh man.. freddy mercury aint got shit.. propa gay.