Need a logo designed - for free please!

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
Know there's a couple of designers here.

So was wondering if someone could design a logo for me pleeeeeeeeease :)

Got no cash moneys, but hope you could out of love.

I haven't got any ideas, it's a blank page.

Just needs to say: Minds Alike

Feel free to do whatever with it.

Much love.

Moskit

:rodigan:

logikz

I Am Not The King
THANK YOU LORD just when i thought the forum was gonna suck my FAVOURITE THREAD pops up. borf, i will return with what you requested, you may bet on it, you may bank it, you may jump up on it, sit there, whistle and swing your legs, scratch your scalp, drool from the side of your face that cant quite support itself and wait for the clouds to dispurse and then my friend, then we will shine, shine like a pocket sized star, sparkle like my little pony, but quantum and jommetry

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
THANK YOU LORD just when i thought the forum was gonna suck my FAVOURITE THREAD pops up. borf, i will return with what you requested, you may bet on it, you may bank it, you may jump up on it, sit there, whistle and swing your legs, scratch your scalp, drool from the side of your face that cant quite support itself and wait for the clouds to dispurse and then my friend, then we will shine, shine like a pocket sized star, sparkle like my little pony, but quantum and jommetry

You are actually insane.

Makes me love you even more.

Forau

CONCUSSION RECS
VIP Junglist

Im confused.
But im excited.

---------- Post added at 18:53 ---------- Previous post was at 18:35 ----------

Threw this up while i was at work :)
Not by any means my best work, but im home, im stoned, and im eating pizza, your shit out of luck. lol

You said "mind" so neurons came to mind for me.

Last edited:

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
Im confused.
But im excited.

---------- Post added at 18:53 ---------- Previous post was at 18:35 ----------

Threw this up while i was at work :)
Not by any means my best work, but im home, im stoned, and im eating pizza, your shit out of luck. lol

You said "mind" so neurons came to mind for me.

Mate, I'm digging that. Definitely keeping hold of it. Hoping for a mixtape in the near future, looking like a nice cover.

I need a logo with just the name too. Maybe a little image or soemthing thrown in. Nah mean?

Liking that though.

Top Bottom