Need A Logo Design

Lurka

Right Then

Im on the lookout for someone to create me a logo for my DJ name

Can anyone help or point me in the right direction
i realise that for anything half decent im going ot have to pay but i kind of want a idea
of what i should pay.

cheers

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i really like what you done with the yellow. that man on the side, the way he is holding his arm, his eyes, its almost like its... naughty somehow.

Lurka

welll there all good options i especially like the pedo bear one some real artistic creativity right there...

On a Serious note though i was kinda asking as to being pointed in the right direction to good dnb logo designers

DJError

AKA Error
VIP Junglist

this is what i made, just out of boredom at work. if u give me a general idea and i got time at work i dont mind havin a go, but i need an idea or something to go from?

Edit: another one i made a while ago

the resolution looks kinda shit though because facebook stretched it

Last edited:
welll there all good options i especially like the pedo bear one some real artistic creativity right there...

On a Serious note though i was kinda asking as to being pointed in the right direction to good dnb logo designers
Maybe try Sicx, I'm not sure if he'll do it for you but try; his artwork is sick as fook.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
yeah no totally lurka some more serious stuff is on its way, this is the more contemplative side of lurka, the way i imagined it, here, is this anything at all like you wanted