Need a litle bit of help.

well first off I can tell you that it is extremely repetitive. That was my problem (and still is) but you need to add synths and more syncopation/filter automations maybe some bends on the drums or something to make it more stimulating. It's good, clean sound, not bad, but it just needs more variation. Maybe a change in something every 8 bars or so to start off.

well there my input. good luck!

I added some vocal sample´s and sub bass and edited the patterns so its not as much repeated.
Thx for your feedback bro,appreciated.

Yep same comments really, repetitive. First of all, condense what you have, take that 8mins down to 5.30....the drop at 2.00 mins, make that at 1.30, dont get lost in your own track, keep it moving. Nice ideas, missing a lot of mid range though, bring it back and get some crunchyness back into it. Like the style you're going for though.

Pretty solid tune you got here,but kick and snare are lacking some punch,also try cutting more tail on snare,and yea would agree with previous comments it is quite repetitive..Nice bassline you got here i wondering do you used predator to make this??

Its good, the production is ok but its too repetitive and im not a fan of the vocals, the man sample sounds like a radio jingle..
Otherwise I really like the 3rd part of the song that begins at 4.19, im high and it works very well, put me in the flow.

Looks like the song can be divided in 4parts and I think you should cut those 4 parts in half and make sure those half have some variations between them. You should also create more sounds in the background, they dont need to be loud or anything, just something to fill up the room.

Don't give up and work on it!!

Hope it helps !

hi,
i have the same problem....i loose my self often in my track....
try maybe using some compelling ostinato keyboard on the repetitive part....
and maybe some brk at the end of the bar, when 8 last 1/4 when 16 last 1/2
big up

Back
Top Bottom