Neatsu - Resurrected (Minimal DnB)

ez man, i quite like it, it needs a few more elements, s subtle lead synth in there playin a melody could work, im not sure.
the second snare, could do with a touch more high end.
but this style isnt my style at all, so thats as far as i can comment man, the pads and fx are really good

EvezDroppin, thx bro :) I appreciate the comment and I'll definitely look into and improve the elements you mentioned. (The track is far from completed, no mastering whatsoever)

Anyone else care to comment guys?

easy mate, agree the intro needs more elements some little effects and percussions with reverb in the intro would help it along greatly!! you can also bring them in on top of your other beat to give it the sound of variation if you want to.

the beat sounds wicked though man, big style and very nice tune ! sick

---------- Post added at 21:40 ---------- Previous post was at 21:38 ----------

the pads and sounds are really great man ..like this tune alot!! just some form of variation with the beat using drum fills and effects would be sick man

I like it just in the way it is... Really peacefull track!
Well, for my taste, drum'n bass should be banging, but i like also this relaxing stuff!
Yeah, if u fancy u could ad some lovely sweet arpeggio, really soft and a little bit of lead... If u can find the righ additional sound, this will become a great tune in 100%...
The idea it's big!
Big up!
R.

Luciduk and Rajstah - thx for the comments guys, I'm really glad you like the tune :) I just listened to it again and you are definitely right - the intro needs more elements and sounds added. Will work on that these days. The beat is basically the same throughout the whole track with just few variations in the different parts - will try to enhance it a little and we'll see what happens :) Anyways, thx again for the support!

haha... now i realized, the name of your track it's quite similar to one of mine..
There's any specific reason why u did call with this name? :kermit:

i post just the link for my track, i don't want to be invasive to ur 3d...
here u find my "Resurrection" >>> http://snd.sc/eVR10x
It's just funny sometimes to find other people with same ideas, but different way of expression...

@Rajstah I just listened to "Resurrection" and boy, what a roller this is! Big tune mate, massive is the least to say! As for the name of my track, that's what came to my mind when I closed my eyes and listened to the "final version" - as if a man was resurrected after he died and everything around him was surrealistic, I don't know if that makes sense but yeah :D

Wuw... yeah, it does make sense! trippy stuff in here!!!! hehehe
Keep producing mate! Could be the only way to find the light if there's not "Resurrection"... hahahaha.... :)

Hey Rajstah :) Working on the the intro as we speak - I plan to add two more ambiance sounds in there to improve it. The next step will probably be to work on the kicks in the beat. Thank you so much for that comment mate, you just made my day!

feelin the vibe on this and the bass sonds awesome but i agree it needs some moar variation, a few more subtle drum changes and some good FX would do it some justice. Good work man!

@~CriticalWaves~ yeah man, I totally agree! Although I created a lot of FXs and pads, the track still needs more variations especially in the drums. Every time I listen to it, this becomes more apparent. I will surely enhance it as much as I can without killing its vibe in the following week. Thx for your comment man :)

Really liek the way you've blended house vibes with re4ally nice offbeat house vibes to make a vibey track full of house & vibes

My deaf dad knows an mc where he loves to reel off freestyle reggaeton lyrics from braile to freeform vibsey house.

So I think you guys are a match made in heaven personally.

What with the deafness.

The vibes.

The house.

It just makes sense to me & if my cat penny was alive, she'd agree wholeheartedly, like I hope you do?

Peace & love my brother.

Hope you recover soon.

Take Care

Andy A

xxx

Last edited:
@Moskit - I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion that there are any "house vibes" in this track, mate :) Still, thx for giving it a listen.

Really liek the way you've blended house vibes with re4ally nice offbeat house vibes to make a vibey track full of house & vibes

My deaf dad knows an mc where he loves to reel off freestyle reggaeton lyrics from braile to freeform vibsey house.

So I think you guys are a match made in heaven personally.

What with the deafness.

The vibes.

The house.

It just makes sense to me & if my cat penny was alive, she'd agree wholeheartedly, like I hope you do?

Peace & love my brother.

Hope you recover soon.

Take Care

Andy A

xxx

I did a lol

Back
Top Bottom