nearly 0.001667% of the UK popn....

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by klusta, Oct 31, 2002.

1. klusta

klusta Pulsar

.....have joined dnbforum

Soon as the no of members hits 1000 :D

(if you took into account all the poeple from the rest of the world)

Last edited: Oct 31, 2002
  2. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

70k in ten yrs. not bad.

3. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

indeed. now michael, no more old thread bumping, if you would, please. or ill go find the one you said youd bottle fes in. haha cant believe you did that. i wrote some pretty desperate shit too come to think of it, aimed at our very own deegun. internet badmans.

4. Catsel

I KNOW! IMAGINE THE NADS ON THOSE GUYS WHO DID THIS IN A WAGON! PIONEERS, KARL!

5. ONSLAUGHT88

ONSLAUGHT88 I sees ya I do I sees ya

Sounds like an educational bump to me :)

6. logikz

haha i never actually saw it, i think it just came up in conversation the other day, fes pointed it out in a bout of extraordinary internet badmannery

and we are pretty rad arent we michael, writing badman stuff online like a boss and doesnt afraid of anything. nad city bitch. wheres dibby btw and why the hell wont he say his name.

7. Catsel

we cool.. chill bread..

and who is dibby?!?!

8. logikz

dirty breaks, commonly referred to as dibby, i mean you cant sit and seriously write out 'dirty breaks' every time you want to address him. what if he has a weird name, like some fucking russian greek concoction haha. because. then i would be the winner.

9. Catsel

its vlad.

has to be.

10. logikz

vlad is pretty cool though, id like to be called vlad. but ivan, thats got to suck. and with a small dick too. pinky dick ivan. not easy growing up in the world today man, kids can be incredibly cruel. thats why i was against gay couples adopting, but then i figured fuck it, anything must be better than orphanages or foster families. dont know if you have any experience with foster families, but i have some, and its usually pretty edgey places. fringes of society kind of thing. with weirdos, all over. the girls usually put out though, for reasons i think we can all figure out with no more than a glance.

11. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

Did we do something to offend dibby?

12. logikz

no, i expect hes got a real life that keeps him occupied. however its not from lack of trying, the forum has did its very best to offend old dibby, and come to think of it, could be your question was sarcastic. i keep typing for some reason anyway, stream of consciousness kind of thing. not to mention utterly menial but who goes around continously thinking seminal thoughts? surely thats not normal, i mean the amount of brain and other internal organ annihilating juices your average genius is on its a wonder some of these people still can see or walk or its what used to happen to people that survived polio, get a fucking limp and a just one eye. im gonna eat broccoli. broccoli is good hey.

13. Catsel

broccoli keeps the polio away.

14. ONSLAUGHT88

ONSLAUGHT88 I sees ya I do I sees ya

His name must be worse than Ahmeds if he doesn't want to reveal it, I think if they had met under different circumstances they would have been good friends

15. Catsel

wasn't ahmeds name, jolian... very gay indeed.

dibby's name could be susan.

16. logikz

yes, joline. rather unfortunate name if you dont mind me saying. jools dont you have a middle name or something you could tell instead? but mayhhap you are proud and fond and quite masculine in your role as the teenage boy joline with the sparkle gaze wink and twnikle jig hip. this is far from incorrect and the envy of many men insecure in their sexuality. you know what name i always found curious, Bo. is it short for something, no, its just Bo. imagine that, my name is Bo and im proud of it. works better for a girl actually, i know a girl name deborah, so instead of debbie, she does bo, which i think works rather well, in fact, i like mens names on girls. i used to call this one girl i used to know, i used to call her craig. or john depending on anal or not. mainly it was because all her real name sucked fucking ball sack, real dutch white trash black sock kind of names. wonder if dibbys name is craig. or john, rather.