near portsmouth? MONDAY MASHUP MAYHEM

DJ_Small_Paul

Rinsed
THIS POST IS FOR FEEDBACK ONLY - THIS EVENT IS NOT REAL YET!!!

ez junglists,

Been havin a chat with mr Redemption and his cru and we've had an idea...
Redemption and SP promotions (Rinsed) present:

:rasta: The Massive Monday Night Bingo Bango Mashup!! :rasta:

sounds interesting ay? so here's some ideas weve had for this event:​

This night WOULD run at the Town House 8pm-11pm

15-20 DJ's choose a number in advance (or b4 8 on the night)
The numbers are mixed up in a bingo stylee and chosen at random. When your number is picked you have 3 tunes or 10 mins (which ever is first).

NO COMPETITION / NO FUSSIN / NO GENRE SPECIFIED!!

It will be a collection of DJs and music lovers seeing how we all do our thing, playing every genre goin and mixing it to the next.... change is constant. Though possibly if we have groups of people for genres we could do it like that.

DJs PAUSE here!! Think about it, you got 3 tunes to play your style and show your skill so have a think about the 3 you would play! Personally, a pub full of like-minded DJs means showing the tunes that no-ones likely to of heard, or that they will appreciate MUCH more than your average punter. Carry on...

15 DJs with 10min sets leaves a half hour set for the last DJ picked. (Think about the odds of gettin the last set and the fact youve been stood in a pub since 8 waitin for your flippin number!!!) so we feel that this is simply fair and lucky, a good gimmic too.... who has the golden balls??

Summing it up i think itll be a nice opportunity for us all to have a few beers and hear some VERY different music.

Open your mind and open your ears, even if your not a DJ, this will definately be one to see/hear/attend...

Sod MCin this night!!!! haha! Switch that genre!

:slick: So what do you think??? :slick:

Last edited:
fucking spot on!

i think this is an excellent idea.....sort those monday blues out too.

just do it when im back :)

also be nice to get a feel of other genres, i know people who'd looove it!

Back
Top Bottom