NC-17 needs your help!!!!

come on peeps... leave it out!!

Big up NC-17!!! you got my vote mate!! on one condition..... hit me up with some tough dubs man!! hahaha... nah joking!!! big up mate, good luck at the awards!

come on peeps... leave it out!!

Big up NC-17!!! you got my vote mate!! on one condition..... hit me up with some tough dubs man!! hahaha... nah joking!!! big up mate, good luck at the awards!

brownnose.jpg

brownNose.jpg

Fair enough guys. Just saw a few of my mixes on here & some of our clips posted so I thought i'd hit you guys up for the support. Anyways expect some mixes & more posts from the NC-17 crew!

Thx everyone

hahah. well like i said. i am a member now & expect to see more posts.

there also some other great artists u can vote for as well. Mutt,Gremlinz,Nusense & Grimm

Ez guys, NC-17 are safe, they've been on this forum lots of times, just I usually post stuff up for them when I'm around their place. They've just finally gotten off their ass and signed up themselves to post with you guys :D Their strength is making beats not self-promoting so excuse them if they're not as PR-savvy as me :)

Anyways, let me take over here....

Future VIPER superstars NC-17 & Nusense are both up for awards at the 2nd Annual Toronto Drum & Bass Awards. NC-17 & Nusense have forthcoming tunes featured on Viper VIP with Just Heroes / The Keep [VPRVIP010] dropping next.

There are also some big Viper dubs still in the bag with the tunes 'Shocker' which has been hammered by the likes of Ed Rush & Optical, as well as 'Underwater' the first NC-17 foray into the liquid world with Nusense & Smooth which is set to be featured on the Acts of Mad Men mix CD.

If that's not enough for you, 'Attitude Era' will be featured on a forthcoming Renegade Hardware EP, 'Dr. Butcher' on Zombie Recordings, 'Harlem Hangover' on Mix N Blend, amongst others.

If you want to check NC-17's DJ skills, click below to listen to NC-17's exclusive DOA Mix and read an interview on what they've been up to lately.
http://www.dogsonacid.com/showthread.php?threadid=645228&mode=article

You can also catch NC-17 live in London at the end of the month:
Oct 28 - Swerve - London
Oct 31 - Renegade Hardware @ Area
Nov 2 - Cheeky Mondays - Amsterdam, Holland
Nov 4 - Drum & Bass Arena TV - London

hardwareoctoberbk.jpg

You can vote for NC-17 & Nusense in the following categories:
4. Best Internet Radio Program -

Breakbeat Assassins - Jungletrain.net
Detuned Radio - Jungletrain.net
Dungeon Kru Airwaves - Bassjunkees.com
The Grindhouse (NC-17) - Bassjunkees.com
Hektic Radio - Bassjunkees.com
The Rugged Rinse Out Show - KrisisDNB.com

6. Best local Male DJ -

Carnage ( www.myspace.com/carnagedj )
Capital J ( www.djcapitalj.com )
Everfresh ( www.onpointmusic.ca )
Frankie Gunnz ( www.myspace.com/frankiegunns )
Gremlinz ( www.myspace.com/gremlinz )
Lush ( www.myspace.com/naturalnlushcatchinwreck )
Mr. Brown ( www.myspace.com/dj_mrbrown )
Mutt ( www.myspace.com/muttdnb )
Marcus ( www.myspace.com/marcusvisionary )
NC-17 ( www.myspace.com/nc17audio )
Saigon ( www.myspace.com/saigondj )
Spinz ( www.myspace.com/djspinz )
12. Best Local Producer -

Ben Sage ( www.myspace.com/bensagesucks )
Capital J ( www.djcapitalj.com )
Gremlinz ( www.myspace.com/gremlinz )
Marcus ( www.myspace.com/marcusvisionary )
Mutt ( www.myspace.com/muttdnb )
Mischief & Mayhem ( www.myspace.com/mischiefmayhemproductions )
NC-17 ( www.myspace.com/nc17audio )
Stranjah ( www.myspace.com/stranjah )

13. Best Local Breakthrough Producer -

Divison By Zero ( www.furiousrecords.net )
Grizzy ( www.myspace.com/grizzydubs )
Grimm ( www.myspace.com/grimmul )
Locked & Erbalist ( www.myspace.com/lockedtunes )
Nusence ( www.myspace.com/nusense101 )
Stickbubbly ( www.myspace.com/stickbubbly )

http://www.torontodrumnbassawards.com/

guys, who cares if they have just signed up to a forum..

they are good guys who produce good music. First heard them on a D&BA Mix then again on DOA. They have my vote, and deserve other peoples.

guys, who cares if they have just signed up to a forum..

they are good guys who produce good music. First heard them on a D&BA Mix then again on DOA. They have my vote, and deserve other peoples.

you know mate

cant believe the fuckin arrogance of some people

do your bloody homework.

New York Stories with Survival of the fittest on the flip is one of the best releases this year imo, and that Owesley. Maximum respect to you guys all your tunes are well produced & banging.

mind if i ask what kind of gear your using???

lol all the haters just got served.. gone a bit quiet havent they haha. ill check out a mix.

you know mate

cant believe the fuckin arrogance of some people

do your bloody homework.

New York Stories with Survival of the fittest on the flip is one of the best releases this year imo, and that Owesley. Maximum respect to you guys all your tunes are well produced & banging.

mind if i ask what kind of gear your using???

Thanks for the kind words mate. Gear wise, were all in the box. We work straight out of a pc and barely use any gear anymore. We have 2 Mackie & a PC and thats about it :D.

:)

Back
Top Bottom