nazi ufo

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Is it conceivable that the Nazis transported the Jews to some far off paradise of a planet, squashing the ridiculous myth of the holocaust. Realising how the rest of the world was slowly destroying the planet, thought that it would be better to put it out of its misery. Just think one of those stars in the sky could be a distant utopia Nazi and Jew hand in hand.

---------- Post added at 10:21 ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 ----------

Plus Gypo's and spastics

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
shouldve known youd turn this into some kind of holocaust dismissal. you always do that. why do you do it

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
is there any point to being a nazi when nobody knows about it? say you join a nazi group, aaaand... do you get something in the post after a while? with the papers on the ufos. maybe spielberg gets to you first

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
im not a nazi, this is the first i heard of nazi ufos. you almost made me say something derogatory about your heritage there.

Last edited:

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I want to start a thread about you Karl, but I need your participation & blessing...

But then it won't potentially be as funny.

I'm in a catch 22...

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i will participate, but if its not funny i will rub my penis on your phone and call your house with it.

if you have the patience to put up with this guy, hes explaning some shit thats so far out im astounded as to how he can speak so seriously and scientifically about stuff like the ancient aquatic half fish half human nommo peoples interstellar voyages from sirius, 8.5 light years away in ufos made of water, called water bubbles and all types of ill shit yo.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5980990221766439646#docid=8524267568796529301

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
hey, how did you guys get hold of our plans to build ufo's.........

seriously tho, crazy init. they had some amazing ideas the nazi's but on the other hand.....

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i said that a while ago, just talking shit, waiting for the metro. i said germans are cool yeah, just they did that thing, and a girl she got right in my face and said 'WERE YOU THERE? YOU WERENT THERE!' to which i replied 'jesus remembers'. she said thats irrelevant and got on the metro. curiously enough shes dead now

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i said that a while ago, just talking shit, waiting for the metro. i said germans are cool yeah, just they did that thing, and a girl she got right in my face and said 'WERE YOU THERE? YOU WERENT THERE!' to which i replied 'jesus remembers'. she said thats irrelevant and got on the metro. curiously enough shes dead now
Karmas a bitch.

In fact, I think Dan might have something to do with her demise.