nazi business... something i cooked up late last night!

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
easy all... was just having a play with some synths last night and ended making this track. (nazi business - first track in my player @ myspace.com)

the drums are just thrown together from another track so are by no means final but do the trick in getting you throught the track.

the intro is just beats at the moments, still need to find something awesome to sample and cut up (probably some high impact hits from a classical track)... as well as add the sample from a particular movie in for the drops and breaks...

the break down is just the intro copied and pasted, so that still needs doing!

anyway, thought i might get some feedback as this was all made late last night! i'm particularly intersted in which riffs/b-lines you like best (as there is some progressiona nd variation)

cheers :wave:

hi nice tune like the main drum riff nice flow the bass/synth is good but the whole track just sounds to compressed but keep it up,
btw ive just put a track up for feedback so if you could give me some input would be grateful

hi nice tune like the main drum riff nice flow the bass/synth is good but the whole track just sounds to compressed but keep it up,
btw ive just put a track up for feedback so if you could give me some input would be grateful

yeah, will do mate! funny thing is though the tune hardly has any compression on it at all? a touch on the growly synth to help level it out, and even less on the bounce synth?

that shit is sick man keep at it bro. i really like it. when i was playing it it made me think of twisted individual sick track man

Back
Top Bottom