Navi - Headrush [fresh liquid track]

in my opinion the mixdown could do some work, the sub sound very low, catchy melodies though,

Snare could use more punch as well in my opinion

Cool stuff though, getting there...

in my opinion the mixdown could do some work, the sub sound very low, catchy melodies though,

Snare could use more punch as well in my opinion

Cool stuff though, getting there...

Cheers guys, I'm doing another mixdown, lowering the hats and changed the drums up a bit so hopefully they punch through more. I'm having a hard time getting the sub to come through while keeping the levels managable. I'll edit this post when I finish the mixdown- should be done soon...

Thanks for the comments :D

do you have the sub and some bass synth layered together? I can't really remember how it sounded and i am too lazy to listen again.. if so, split the sounds freq's into two Low end up to 90 Hz for instance maybe, and then raise the sub's volume

How long you been producing man, I always like to give my opinion on the tune based on that but either way, nice tune good style. I havnt listened to the newest version of it but the one i did listen to was needing more low end on the drop but thats it, otherwise really nice man! have you got a soundcloud?? if not link me when you got new tunes for sure!!

easy mate, new mixdown sounds alot better on the drums :) its nice mate but that lead synth styley is not for me. not into this kind of thing so i cant make judgement on it personaly but i think youl be sounding alot better after a few more tunes

drums sound fine tbh, they could be a lot cleaner, but the grittiness fits the track absolutely. altho id change the tone of the lead due to personal preference. sounds a bit childish to me like it is. nevertheless a good tune.
if youd really want to improve something, id wait a few days a revise the mixdown once again.
nice one!

This is really nice, enjoyed it.
Would have to agree with the comments about the lead, but apart from that its purrrfec.

P.S. 320 when its complete? ;) :pimp:

How long you been producing man, I always like to give my opinion on the tune based on that but either way, nice tune good style. I havnt listened to the newest version of it but the one i did listen to was needing more low end on the drop but thats it, otherwise really nice man! have you got a soundcloud?? if not link me when you got new tunes for sure!!

Hmm, I've been producing under a year seriously. I jump around alot so it's really hard to say. I mean I jump around as in I used to make a bunch of stuff like hip hop and trance before I settled on dnb. Lemme know what you think of the new mix, I think i made it a bunch better! And yes I have a soundcloud, you can catch me here:
http://soundcloud.com/navidnb/
Thanks for the kind words :D

Thanks lucid, I get it :D I personally like the lead so it's most likely gonna stay, but I do appreciate the reviews. I guess I like my dnb to sound childish. :P

Groelle, I've been trying to clean up my drums.. having a bit of a hard time.. think I might have to sample some breaks and use them in my layering instead of using the vengeance packs for my kicks. Any advice? All the breaks I make end up sounding really "muddy"

and I will most likely post it up for download once I'm 100% happy with it.. Thanks wilf!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom