Nausika EP on Subtitles

Aww yisss, can't get enough Nausika. The previous Subtitles release and the BMTM one are brilliant. I was so surprised when I went in search of a back catalogue and found nothing else.

Last edited:
of course it is, with the tunes on this being better (for the most part) than their Subtitles 12" that makes perfect sense!! (not)

you'll find it's due to the fact that I'll probably play on a PS6 before this gets pressed due to the bottleneck that is vinyl production...unfortunately.

you'll find it's due to the fact that I'll probably play on a PS6 before this gets pressed due to the bottleneck that is vinyl production...unfortunately.
so shit, can't believe that the production time is the thing screwing the industry the most in 2015 it seems. Big EP man - gutted it won't see the wax treatment as it deserves it (please don't let my bitter tone take away from your great music, this place is my venting house haha)

let's get rid of hipsters from this planet aye

I don't buy vinyl myself but I can understand the frustration for buyers and label owners/runners etc regarding the ridiculous waiting times for the production process, which indirectly affects me too.

Back
Top Bottom