SPEKKY & KARN EVIL - JIBBA JABBA
KULPRIT & SENSA - DEAD GIRL
PLEASURE - PURGE YOUR FEAR
JAYDAN - KING OF MIAMI
BUTCHER - DRAGON DAMAGE
CKB - STREET FIGHTER (NORM REMIX)
STEPPA & KITCHA - CHARLIE
SLY - MONKEY FIST
DUB ALLEY - WAR TORN CITY (PLEASURE REMIX)
KULPRIT - THE DRUMS, THE BASS
BUTCHER - HIGHGRADE
DUNGEON BEATS - THE FUTURE
PLEASURE - BOUNTY HUNTER VIP
SLY - GRIND THE RAIL
SLY - TWILIGHT ZONE
D'KILL - DE SYSTEM
DUB CONTROL - DRONES

Last edited by a moderator:

Here's One For The Jump Up Heads :clown:

DOWNLOAD

Tracklist:

SOULPRIDE - CRANK
JAMES BASS - GOING TO WAR - DODGY
DIGITAL ERA - THE SET UP
HEIST - AMBUSH
HAZARD - WAIT FOR IT
IRON HANDS - CRIPPLE FIGHT
KITCHA - CLASSIC TENDENCY - DODGY
DIGITAL ERA - JELLY FISH KILLER
SENSA & COMPLEX - HUSTLIN' - DODGY
JAMES BASS - E.M.V - DODGY
CRAFTY - DARK FORCES - DODGY
KULPRIT & SENSA - DEAD GIRL - DODGY
JAYDAN - KING OF MIAMI
BUTCHER - DRAGON DAMAGE - DODGY
SLY - MONKEY FIST
BUTCHER - HIGHGRADE - DODGY
PLEASURE - BOUNTY HUNTER VIP - VERY DODGY
SLY - GRIND THE RAIL - WOULDN'T BE SUPRISED IF THIS IS THE LEAKED VIP U HAD EARLIER IN THE YEAR
SLY - TWILIGHT ZONE
D'KILL - DE SYSTEM - DODGY
DUB CONTROL - DRONES

plain and simple
you're a cunt
lol

plain and simple
you're a cunt
lol

Shouldn't you be moaning at the people putting these tunes up for download, you know, all the people you trust with these dubplates who are going behind your back and leaking them all over the internet. Ban me if you want dnbforum but its not gonna stop these tunes getting leaked. Maybe you should go the the source of your problems instead of taking it out on ONE of the hundres of people who get these tunes. I'm out!

mate you shouldn't be playin doggy dubs full stop its not the way any wasteman can go on soulseek whats the fuckin point of that, sort your life out leaker

big up propz and rownz dub police

Shouldn't you be moaning at the people putting these tunes up for download, you know, all the people you trust with these dubplates who are going behind your back and leaking them all over the internet. Ban me if you want dnbforum but its not gonna stop these tunes getting leaked. Maybe you should go the the source of your problems instead of taking it out on ONE of the hundres of people who get these tunes. I'm out!
Wow what a cunt. That's almost like walking into a shop and stealing something, then saying they should have had better security.

we're careful who we give stuff to, found out the hard way but think we've got it under control
you shouldn't be morally taking the tunes and blatently postin mixes with dodgy beats anyway though
people spend hours on these tunes and it takes the piss that people like you can wreck all their hard work in seconds..
pretty sure these artists have learned their lessons, it can stop tunes being released because it puts off labels cos they'll think every tom n dick n harry have the tunes..bounty hunter vip would've been released if it hadn't been leaked, fuckin takes the piss cos thats a big tune..also tunes like modi motion - you ain't gangsta to name a few

bounty hunter vip not getting a release now, bollox man, y ain't this dickhead banned yet mods

we're careful who we give stuff to, found out the hard way but think we've got it under control
you shouldn't be morally taking the tunes and blatently postin mixes with dodgy beats anyway though
people spend hours on these tunes and it takes the piss that people like you can wreck all their hard work in seconds..
pretty sure these artists have learned their lessons, it can stop tunes being released because it puts off labels cos they'll think every tom n dick n harry have the tunes..bounty hunter vip would've been released if it hadn't been leaked, fuckin takes the piss cos thats a big tune..also tunes like modi motion - you ain't gangsta to name a few

100 % true , also for me as a "vinyl-dj" it really pisses me of, that greaat tunes such as pleasures are not released because of the leakers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj Slit

Here's One For The Jump Up Heads

DOWNLOAD

Tracklist:

SOULPRIDE - CRANK
JAMES BASS - GOING TO WAR - DODGY
DIGITAL ERA - THE SET UP
HEIST - AMBUSH
HAZARD - WAIT FOR IT
IRON HANDS - CRIPPLE FIGHT
KITCHA - CLASSIC TENDENCY - DODGY
DIGITAL ERA - JELLY FISH KILLER
SENSA & COMPLEX - HUSTLIN' - DODGY
JAMES BASS - E.M.V - DODGY
CRAFTY - DARK FORCES - DODGY
KULPRIT & SENSA - DEAD GIRL - DODGY
JAYDAN - KING OF MIAMI
BUTCHER - DRAGON DAMAGE - DODGY
SLY - MONKEY FIST
BUTCHER - HIGHGRADE - DODGY
PLEASURE - BOUNTY HUNTER VIP - VERY DODGY
SLY - GRIND THE RAIL - WOULDN'T BE SUPRISED IF THIS IS THE LEAKED VIP U HAD EARLIER IN THE YEAR
SLY - TWILIGHT ZONE
D'KILL - DE SYSTEM - DODGY
DUB CONTROL - DRONES

plain and simple
you're a cunt
lol

IF THE DIGITAL ERA TUNES AINT A LEAK..WHERE CAN YOU GET THEM FROM?????????

anyone got a leaked mp3 of D-Product - Tell me how? Just kidding, I'll buy it when released.

The whole scene is a hustle nowadays, not like back in the day (Hype quote there lol) when E's contained MDMA, Breaks were called hardcore and that shit they call Trance was something your mind did, fueled with Special K under the strobe at a Spiral Tribe party, in some squat down The Old Kent Road.

Fucking awesome mix btw thanks for the free music. I appreciate it anyway :)

Back
Top Bottom