Naughty Bear

Osime

Official Japanese Student
VIP Junglist
It's got some Manhunt elements to it. You know stuffing an enemy's head into a toilet and brutally chopping out someone's face with an axe. The zombies may be a bit much though.

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Released yesterday, but there was no IGN review for it. However, I read another review which only gave it 1/5, which is a shame as I have been kinda looking forward to playing it.

Osime

VIP Junglist
Released yesterday, but there was no IGN review for it. However, I read another review which only gave it 1/5, which is a shame as I have been kinda looking forward to playing it.
Could you really expect anything higher than 2/5 though? It's a game about teddy bear murking. Though it seems fun, it's more than likely a shit game from the start -- mostly lolz, not too many things that would boost its ratings, like a feasible storyline.

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
IGN did a preview about it months ago. Looked good from what they described and even they said they were excited about it. I'm guessing this will be in the same vein as Conker's Bad Fur Day, only not as tightly polished.

Osime

VIP Junglist
IGN did a preview about it months ago. Looked good from what they described and even they said they were excited about it. I'm guessing this will be in the same vein as Conker's Bad Fur Day, only not as tightly polished.
I don't game too often anymore so I'm not up to snuff on the IGN (p)reviews, but if they were excited about it then gave it 1/5, it must've been a massive letdown. Conker's games were fun no doubt though.

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I don't game too often anymore so I'm not up to snuff on the IGN (p)reviews, but if they were excited about it then gave it 1/5, it must've been a massive letdown. Conker's games were fun no doubt though.
It wasn't IGN who reviewed it mate, just some random review blog I found in the googlez

Osime

VIP Junglist
Oh, I missed that post. Well I'd rent it to see what's up then. I'd love to play a game at the moment, but I sold my box.