Naturklang - Failure to Connect

Naturklang

Okay guys, i have this new updated version:
could you tell me if this is an improvement, i hope it's not to much compression, i really cant tell because my brain is soup now...

old message

Hey Guys,
i am currently working on this track here
i'd be very grateful if you could tell me what you think.. i know there has to be a bit more pressure in the low freqs, but otherwise do you have any more input for me? that would be great :)
don't hold back, thanks a lot!

cheers,
Naturklang

Last edited:
Not sure what genre you are aiming this to be, but if this is intended as a dance floor DnB track you need a massive kick and snare to drive it along. Interesting musical element but at the moment it sounds like a long intro.

Drums need ALOT of work, both the kick and snare are extremely weak right now, try working on EQ'ing them better, and layering them up with other samples. Track needs some decent bass in there too, and I'm not too keen on the high pitched synth work either.....

....Sorry to come across so negative, I dont mean to sound rude, just giving my opinion.

Drums need ALOT of work, both the kick and snare are extremely weak right now, try working on EQ'ing them better, and layering them up with other samples. Track needs some decent bass in there too, and I'm not too keen on the high pitched synth work either.....

....Sorry to come across so negative, I dont mean to sound rude, just giving my opinion.

Thanks for the Feedback guys, i totally see your point.. ;)
Don't worry about the criticism, that's what i'm here for!
i'll try layering some new kicks and snares and emphasize them more.. i'll keep you updated!

for the high-pitched synth i'll play around with it a bit and see if i can add something in the mid-freq area, maybe it will sound better then!

Catchy tune not bad but as Mr.Fletch said more work on kick,snare and try lowering volume of that melody stuff and bring beat in front of the mix,and btw i love vocal you used sounds good..

Back
Top Bottom