Nature's Great Events

:ditto: Quality show, although always end up drifting off a bit in the last 10 mins or so when they do the behind the scenes making of it stuff. It's alright, but wish they'd just save that sort of stuff for dvd extra's and show 10 mins more of footage!

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
i've not watched this, is it on a 'on demand' section on the internetz?

on a side note: i recommend the 'blue planet' box set, it is FANTASTIC.

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
Gotta say a big fan of nture stuff..1 talon of the largest eagle has teh strangth of a rotweiler bite !!!

duffer

Under Mi SensI...........
VIP Junglist
Big program. David Attenborough is a legend. Did anyone watch life in cold blood? that was sick. Planet earth & Blue planet were big aswell. The shark eating the seal in slow mo is mega

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
they say that after a really shocking horror flick you should watch some nature documentaries for a while, calm the old nerves before bed. have a glass of milk, maybe shower, call your moms... shot of tequila maybe, smoke some pot, nothing major...

chanty

VIP Junglist
Mint programme I bin watchin all the planet earth and blue planets on bt on demand. I luv the shark bits. Did u see all the hammerheads last week and them massive whales

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
I've always loved nature prgrams.

This one isn't the best, but I've watched them all.

Life in Cold Blood was the best, all about reptiles and amphibians.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
a squid is called taco in hawaiianese, and they are considered to be more smarter than most people around, which is why they try not to kill them that much.
truth is a squid (not the vulgaris variety obviously) has the intelligence of a small cat.

realize. a small cat brah.

shadow_sniper

BURCHY!!!
VIP Junglist
i also read somewhere that in 2007 there was more ice in the north pole than there was in 2006....the evidence was showing that the ice caps are reforming in other areas and that the government are using scaremongering tactics in order to gain more tax and also it put society in fear so that i diverts their attention away from other issues....

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
man. thost fucking whales 'bubble fishing/hunting' i think it was called. that was some of the most insane shit i've ever seen. if you didn't watch it last night, go to bbc iplayer now and enrish your eyes. it was just incredible.

no one does nature better than the bbc (y)