Native Instruments --- New Effect and New Remix Sets – Free

Eternaloptimist

VIP Junglist
" Happy Holidays from Native Instruments! Two incredible free gifts are our thanks to you for your support this year. DRIVER is a screaming filter distortion effect – runs stand-alone in any DAW, integrates perfectly with MASCHINE, and it's free until December 31, 2012. DJs get five floor-filling Remix Sets for TRAKTOR’s Remix Decks, covering a wide range of styles and flavors. Make some joyous noise over the holidays – download DRIVER and the Remix Sets today. "

http://www.native-instruments.com/specials/happy-holidays/

Nah just took its sweet time getting to me! Got it now, installed and on 1st impressions.....this thing is a fucking monster! Think I'm gonna do an in depth review on it on my blog!

Yeah picked this up from the email they sent, not had a chance to play with it yet though.

Anybody know of any other plugin promotions over christmas/new year?
I know izotope are doing some bundle discounts but they are still pretty expensive haha.

Yeah picked this up from the email they sent, not had a chance to play with it yet though.

Anybody know of any other plugin promotions over christmas/new year?
I know izotope are doing some bundle discounts but they are still pretty expensive haha.

Head to kvraudio, they've compiled a list of all the discounts/holiday sales being offered.

Cheers.

what a fucking piece of kit driver is! has a life of its own... maybe i just can't use it properly haha

what a fucking piece of kit driver is! has a life of its own... maybe i just can't use it properly haha

Is a mad effect, should really have read what all the buttons do myself, just been fiddling with dials so far, but it amkes some crazy sounds, but I think subtly used it can give some good results !

Is a mad effect, should really have read what all the buttons do myself, just been fiddling with dials so far, but it amkes some crazy sounds, but I think subtly used it can give some good results !

yeah agreed, i went mental with it at first but i just settled down on a preset that sounded most like i wanted and tweaked from there. lovely stuff

yeah agreed, i went mental with it at first but i just settled down on a preset that sounded most like i wanted and tweaked from there. lovely stuff

It does really do that mentalist sound mangling well if you go hog wild with it :) Was working in phones pretty loud the first time I whacked it on something, turned 2 or 3 knobs, had to rest the ole lugholes for a while after they got raped by the driver!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom