***** NATIVE INSTRUMENTS FREEBIE******

Ahhh man the page is taking an age to load ........ nothing new there Native Instruments lol

will try again later ... if its a beast i must at least try :)

Happy Holidays to you Bruddah

Keep On Dancin

nice one thanks!

---------- Post added at 17:24 ---------- Previous post was at 17:22 ----------

ah only works with reaktor

Skanner is nasty as fuck.

Made so much dirt playing with it this morning.

Still trying to figure if there is a way to import your own samples though, I found the sample library it runs off of (mine was located at /Users/Shared/Skanner), but whatever I add it doesn't read in the program... :/

Amazing give away though, much better than Micro Prism last year, can see myself using this A LOT.

Skanner is nasty as fuck.

Made so much dirt playing with it this morning.

Still trying to figure if there is a way to import your own samples though, I found the sample library it runs off of (mine was located at /Users/Shared/Skanner), but whatever I add it doesn't read in the program... :/

Amazing give away though, much better than Micro Prism last year, can see myself using this A LOT.

Did some looking around and it seems like if you are using the FULL version of Reaktor (not the Player) you can drag your own wavs to the display and use them.

loopmaster's is giving away some free loops for house, dnb, dubstep, everything all in a pack if you have subscribed to their newsletter.

Back
Top Bottom