National bacon connisseurs week

charlie131

VIP Junglist
Right next week is the national week for all the bacon conisseurs out there and I know that this forum loves bacon (especially logikZ) so what have you all got planned as this is pretty much a Free pass to eat back all week in it's various forms of glory!:mr_cool:

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
Budget flys out of the window when it's bacon week. If only I'd had time to save money!

Big up the smokey bacon crew...

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

i brought some of this recently. wouldn't say it tastes of bacon as such but it is pretty good! takes some getting used to tho.

DJ_NoZ

Rum & Ass
VIP Junglist
Just looking at the love pork website. I really would like some of this maple cured bacon! Didn't know it existed! Eating Smoky Bacon crisps as we speak to try and calm the craving!

pitts

VIP Junglist
great excuse to get a bacon butty on the way to work, this sarny shop near me does the best bacon ive ever had i literally savour it when eating

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
totally missed out on this. kicking myself for it. going to punish myself by going to the gym today. fucking ass that i am

charlie131

VIP Junglist
So is everyone going nuts for the bacon This week? I've already had a Blt for lunch and sausage wrapped in bacon sandwhich for breakfast... Dunno way bacony thing to have tonight but it will happen none the less