NASTY KNOCKOUT!!!!

SWOOF

BELIVE IT!!! NUFF PEOPLE LIKE HIM AROUND,AN WEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT THEY FAGGOTS WITHOUT THEYR BLADES,BUT THA SA WAS A BEAST AN WOULD I FUCK LIKE TO FIGHT HIM!!!!

glenemy

Enemy is here
that's some extreme stuff, that lad lifting his feet up above his head was he doing that to stop himself dying of shock? cos I seen some program where they tell you to do that for the reason I mentioned

glenemy

Enemy is here
Iseen a vid on break which I can't find or i would have posted where a lad he has his top off thinkin he's buff nd beg's this geek kid to fight him and he's telling the geek what stance to have and that and then says he can hit him first, so the geek hit's him and knock's him out old, I coudnt stop laughing serve's the man right

D BREAKNECK

7 years on top
VIP Junglist
That bloke was a idiot jumping neeling on his head he could of killed him, I personaly say when a mans down leave him
Deffo. But these guys are nuts goin in for no rules 'backyard boxing', and they know what to expect. Seems like the fella knocked out was pretty badly hurt, to say the least...

Mr G

Old Cunt From 19 Longtime
VIP Junglist
that's some extreme stuff, that lad lifting his feet up above his head was he doing that to stop himself dying of shock? cos I seen some program where they tell you to do that for the reason I mentioned
I was thinking that he just can't get up cos he's just been knocked the fuck out!

Attachments