Nasty Habits - Shadow Boxing (Om Unit Remix)

Can't get SC at work.

My instant reaction to this is NOOOOOO. Why even touch this tune.

But I will save further remarks until I have listened.

Fuckin love the rework still got its flavour there's a track a few tracks before that sounds like it could be a cold angel remix too :;)

I'm generally not a fan of remixes, but I absolutely love this one. It has a totally different groove yet actually builds on the vibe of the original. The best part is the sample of the horse neighing before the second drop. It makes me LOL every time.

The relaunch of 31 has been great. I wasn't sure about the Mzine and Sceptics release when I first heard it. After listening to it though, it's a really strong release. Blood spread is fucking heavy!

Heard Scotty play this on his show. Love the original and om unit is capable of great things but this sounded pointless. Leave the tune alone.

Last edited:
Not bowled over by it. But I do like it & its probably a grower. I like the original & pretty much everything Om Unit is making these days, so it will get bagged as I didn't pick up the original. Plus I hope something else by Om Unit is on the flip.

Should really start a 'forthcoming 31 Records releases' thread with this, Thing - Untitled Render, Gremlinz & Paragon - Oranda + pretty sure FIS & Overlook - Tides is lined up for 31 Recs too

Should get Sam Binga to give 4 Da Cause a relick :teeth:

This is sick, love it.
Should really start a 'forthcoming 31 Records releases' thread with this, Thing - Untitled Render, Gremlinz & Paragon - Oranda + pretty sure FIS & Overlook - Tides is lined up for 31 Recs too
Tides is absolutely brutal, low end is ridiculous even on my shoddy speakers, yet to play it out but i'll have fun watching heads explode when I do

This is sick, love it.

Tides is absolutely brutal, low end is ridiculous even on my shoddy speakers, yet to play it out but i'll have fun watching heads explode when I do

The mastering on the Overlook EP was pretty bad. I have to turn the bass all the way to about 3 o'clock to get it driving. They fixed that with the M-Zine and Scepticz Release though. That shit's loud as fuck.

Not bowled over by it. But I do like it & its probably a grower. I like the original & pretty much everything Om Unit is making these days, so it will get bagged as I didn't pick up the original. Plus I hope something else by Om Unit is on the flip.

Should get Sam Binga to give 4 Da Cause a relick :teeth:

teehee

Back
Top Bottom