NASTY DUBSTEP - Need feedback on a track!

intro isnt that great with the obvious presets going on.
but that wobble is kerazy! i like it, you need to beef the bass up a bit, only listening on poor headphones id say u need more sub.

is that wobble just LFO automation goin crazy?

It's a pretty deep sub. Only bigger systems can push it out properly really.

Maybe you both mean it needs sorta more bass depth than full on sub? Coz if that is what you mean then I do agree. Just wanted a pretty clear sound to the track though.

It's a pretty deep sub. Only bigger systems can push it out properly really.

Maybe you both mean it needs sorta more bass depth than full on sub? Coz if that is what you mean then I do agree. Just wanted a pretty clear sound to the track though.

i can understand the big system sub thing cuz its hard to detect on my own tunes on headphones, but yeah even if u add a bit of chorus to the bass it wud cut through more to give a more harder edge to it, but im not saying its bad dont get me wrong....

there is definetly sub bass but even that could use a bit of a push ur missing every thing inbetween 80 hz an 350hz its the top mid range of the bass thats not there its mainly high end an sub im hearin tbh nice tune tho good ideas nice beefy kick n snare aswell

sub bass maybe to low bro, sounds like its coming more from the left, have you a reverb on it?????? ive got some pretty fucking mean phones bro they pick up everything,

apart from the bass, its a pretty cool track. drums need to be brought forward they seem to linger in the back ground a lil.

now you have had a bita feedback, i assume you will be giving other people some as well ? ;>)

sub bass maybe to low bro, sounds like its coming more from the left, have you a reverb on it?????? ive got some pretty fucking mean phones bro they pick up everything,
now you have had a bita feedback, i assume you will be giving other people some as well ? ;>)

Cheers for the advice, but no there is no reverb on the sub and it's definitely in the centre!

And I've just checked out your tunes on myspace man. They're absolutely sick! Proper nice production.
But I can't say I can give any critical comments. I've only been producing for just over a year so can't really make any sorta in-depth observations.

Back
Top Bottom