NASS 2010...(FIRST LINE UP REVEALED)

Jakue08

VIP Junglist
easy all,

thought id make a thread on this summers (9th - 11th July) NASS festival seeing as the first announcement has been released.

LAST YEAR we had this beast of a line up..

09_06_04_musiclineup06.jpg

However, THIS YEAR we so far have this..

10_02_05_lineupgraphic3.jpg

+ more DNB artists to be revealed

for £70 for the weekend you can't go wrong.

Its located in Shepton Mallet - Bath & West Showground (same place as westfest) and will be on the 9th - 11th of July.

It would be so good for a dnbforum crew up there...

anyone from south west on this?

I usually hit this every year, dont think i will be this time though. As i'm going see prodigy @ milton keynes around the 24th july.
Nass is always a good laugh though, if i had enough cash i'd do both.

yeah main stage will most probably be like hip hop/grime on friday ( maybe someone like prodigy there) and then saturday indie shit. then in the exmoor bar its all like dnb/trance/hardcore

trust me this will be heavy, im going VIP this year!

I went to Nass every year from when I was 14-18.

It was good fun, but I probably wouldn't go again, I've had my fun there.

Would recommend it to youngsters, but if you're 21+ you may feel a bit old there.
That's how I felt when I was going when I was 14-18, everyone seemed the same age as me! Crowd may well have changed now tho.

i might have to reach this, been once before and it was total carnage. andy and friction are persuading me

im gunna wait a bit and go when im 25 then prey on all the fifteen year old girls

and i mean prey in the literal sense

with heads like chipmunk, tinchy strider & lethal bizzle i wouldn't even bother looks completely shit, even though there is dnb

oh just clocked that was last years this year don't look too bad still not worth the bother imo

Back
Top Bottom