NASS 2009 - AFTERMATH

Jakue08

VIP Junglist
yo everyone, ive just got back from NASS festival 2009!
just like to say big up to anyone on the forum who went, im sure that yu will agree when i say that the drum and bass was phenominal!
my personal favourite sets were crissy criss' and brookes brothers but tbh every set was fucking bangin! (quite like the dancers - being at the front for 6 hours had its beneits)
not only was the dnb amazing but the grime and c&s were fantastic to see live aswell, anyone else here who went have a bangin time? :D:D:D

yo everyone, ive just got back from NASS festival 2009!
just like to say big up to anyone on the forum who went, im sure that yu will agree when i say that the drum and bass was phenominal!
my personal favourite sets were crissy criss' and brookes brothers but tbh every set was fucking bangin! (quite like the dancers - being at the front for 6 hours had its beneits)
not only was the dnb amazing but the grime and c&s were fantastic to see live aswell, anyone else here who went have a bangin time? :D:D:D

I was there, up the front, for around 4 hours on friday. holding a early learning centre watering can....Most of the sets we're big...way too many 15-16 year old emo's moshing to the tracks though. When you see a 5 foot emo wearing a rucksack and black clothes moshing as if he's playing a guitar to Fresh - Heavyweight...you know it's not right!

Scratch Perverts set was huge!

fuck sake, my mates all went but i cant stand skating so I didnt go, fucking love Crissy Criss too

Looking forward to Glade this weekend though!

highlights for me - high contrast, scratch perverts and cky were all massive, i was caked in shite by the end of cky.
Wet n wild contest ;) cuz i got a good spot, and i guess even chase n status were alright ;) crissy cris is always massive live and he didnt dissapoint.

low points - trenchfoot, MC's turned up too loud, seeing an inocent bystander get knocked out by 3 guys, not meeting anyone from the forum, even after writing my user name on a t shirt and that the only place playing any decent jump up all weekend was that fucking t shirt stall.

overall a weekend of epic proportions, im glad you guys enjoyed.

was only like a metre away from it on friday cudnt b fukd wid that on the saturday. jaguar skills was a madman tho

Yeah I was right at the front in the middle til about 1 on friday...Wasn't gona get moshed on saturday night though!

Anyone else try to get to the secret garden? There was so much mud there a Canoe was necessary to get down there.

On saturday night in the purple camping area did anyone hear me shout MICHEAL BARRYMORE?

and THEY DURRKA DURRBBBBB

Yeah I was right at the front in the middle til about 1 on friday...Wasn't gona get moshed on saturday night though!

Anyone else try to get to the secret garden? There was so much mud there a Canoe was necessary to get down there.

not too sure where that was. was muddy as fuck the whole weekend from watchin chase&status cos i only had a friday ticket but ended up blaggin a weekend band. cannot be fucked to pay next year tho considerin how many ppl jumpd the fence n said how easy it was. who was ya favorite dancer then? gotta be the brunette for me ;)

not too sure where that was. was muddy as fuck the whole weekend from watchin chase&status cos i only had a friday ticket but ended up blaggin a weekend band. cannot be fucked to pay next year tho considerin how many ppl jumpd the fence n said how easy it was. who was ya favorite dancer then? gotta be the brunette for me ;)

They were both cool...but without sounding like a homo I was actually more interested in the dnb...I don't think dancers go that well with a 16 bit remix of The Blank....Don't think they knew what they were doing lol. How'd you blag the ticket?

They were both cool...but without sounding like a homo I was actually more interested in the dnb...I don't think dancers go that well with a 16 bit remix of The Blank....Don't think they knew what they were doing lol. How'd you blag the ticket?

nah dont get me wrong i was skankin out to da dutty basslines but was jus summit nice to look at wen i was restin my legs if u get me lol. what i did was got my mates weekend ticket and took it to the entrance, said that my band got ripped off in the rave den they gave a new 1 :D As for da Crissy Criss, best set ive heard all year in my opinion

i bought a friday ticket, but ended up staying with my mates, then my mate gave me his paper ticket i then went to the etrance where they handed out the bands and showed them my mates ticket saying it was mine and that my band had come off in te rave so they just strapped another one on for me lol pretty easy! guna do it nxt year...security ere shit, i met people who had literally had there whole tent robbed and everything in it in road daylight! wtf! haha

Slept in a bus thursday
jumped ova friday morning
Hada pretty phat weekend for free :D
Could've done without the rain slightlty spoiling the vibe but you cant have everything =/

maate
the speaker system at nass was far too quiet thats what ruined it for me saturday
and the fact that it wasn't a proper scratchperverts set it was just a dnb/dubstep set
crissycriss and subfocus ripped it up though

Back
Top Bottom