Narratives 006 - Rhyming In Fives EP (out 7th of October)

808 Dnb

VIP Junglist
This should be very good!

1175317_631991730156084_1545591313_n.jpg

Will post audio when available.

Who is Rhyming in Fives? Never heard of them or anything by them before and a google search doesn't turn up much....

Who is Rhyming in Fives? Never heard of them or anything by them before and a google search doesn't turn up much....

Idk could be the name of the EP, or a new "super group" deal.

Either way the mystery makes me moist :twitchy:

Is the clue in the last release,with one added member?
Whoever,whatever I've got a feeling its gonna be another top quality release as always with Narratives.

certain it'll be wicked. one of the only instabag labels for me, possibly because i have them all so far an have every intention of keeping it that way

Sounding great, remember hearing this on Scotty's Future Beats show. Need to know who this is by.

Heard this release last week. Absolutely Beautiful 12". It's got a cinematic/soundtrack feel to it. Narratives are once again continuing to push boundaries! In-Reach review coming up real soon ;)

Very nice release. Has to be my favourite so far :) Will be bagging.
Hindsight & With You both have a Beastie Respond 170 vibe to them

Narratives Music proudly present the debut EP of the artist Rhyming in Fives. The ‘Hindsight’ EP sees a well respected producer embark on a new journey under a new alias, with an intention to breach the boundaries of Drum and Bass and the 170bpm template.

^^^ off the Surus page. I wonder who it is

Last edited:
This is great IMO, the A-side is whopper, lovely soaring melodic stuff with a real pop feel to it, minus any kind of cheese.

My favourite thing about it is that it's 100% Narratives in that it sounds absolutely nothing like any of the previous releases have sounded to date.

Absolutely stunning release this.
As to who it is, you'll all be pleasantly surprised I think, it's a really great producer who's worked at alot of different tempos already...

Last edited:
Absolutely stunning release this, can't wait to hear the release.
As to who it is, you'll all be pleasantly surprised I think, it's a really great producer who's worked at alot of different tempos already...
well just go on and spill the beans instead of teasing us...

That's an immense release. The vocal tune reminds me of the 80's tune featured in the movie Drive. The name escapes me. I love the delay in the kick of the A side which gives the the tune a pulsating uptempo feeling. Blocks and Escher continue to kill it with their label.

Back
Top Bottom