Narratives 004 - Overlook - Three Shards/Blocks & Escher - Embers

sexy release again from narratives, similarly matty i dont have number 2. think i need to grab it when i get this so i can start collecting the series in true horo stylee

sexy release again from narratives, similarly matty i dont have number 2. think i need to grab it when i get this so i can start collecting the series in true horo stylee

Two is sold out on Surus mate! I've seen 1 knocking about on some of the other sites like Chemical and Redeye so you might still have it there!

hmm well im gonna do some 'manual' vinyl shopping today in town so fingers crossed it'll be available somewhere. took me a while to really get shiver, should have bagged when i still had the chance

Wicked business from the Narratives label. These guys are setting the pace at the moment in my eyes.
Another Overlook tune I keep playing at the moment is Existence. When I heard this for the first time it gave me the ice cold shivers ! if I'm having a day off from the mellow sides of d&b, nothing beats reaching into the record bag to draw this type of selection.

http://soundcloud.com/daz_dj/dj-daz-spring-2013-d-b-mix

If you haven't heard Existence you can hear it on this latest soundcloud mix. Full track listing for the mix avaliable when you click on the link.
Please enjoy ;)

Last edited:
Both really great tracks! One of the few labels I still buy records from. Keep it up Narratives (y)

Don't think there's any audio yet, so didn't want to start a new thread. But:

1555360_702165549805368_45619923_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom