narcissus

just felt like it was one big intro. it was well made, eq'd etc but it needed to expand imo. go up a gear.

Sounded bloody great. Nice deep bass, natural, well placed percussion.
For an ambient track I thought it was excellent. And to my ears it sounded like the overall production was really good as well.

Sounded bloody great. Nice deep bass, natural, well placed percussion.
For an ambient track I thought it was excellent. And to my ears it sounded like the overall production was really good as well.

thanks for the kind words. if you like this, be sure to check the track i'm upping now

just felt like it was one big intro. it was well made, eq'd etc but it needed to expand imo. go up a gear.

each to their own, but thanks for checking it. i'mpretty sure we have quite differing tastes, i like to keep it very down beat. i've started making the music that i wanna listen to instead of trying to make music for the floor. the kind of stuff i'm putting together now is what i'd put on at four in the morning when me and shawsey get stuck into the ketamine

each to their own, but thanks for checking it. i'mpretty sure we have quite differing tastes, i like to keep it very down beat. i've started making the music that i wanna listen to instead of trying to make music for the floor. the kind of stuff i'm putting together now is what i'd put on at four in the morning when me and shawsey get stuck into the ketamine

ye it is definatley a question of styles, like i said its well finished.

i have bitten off more than i chew with every project ive worked on. its been a downfall of mine for a while.

i did like the track though. i justed it to dropkick my ears at some point.

Inspired by your other track I'm gonna give this one a go too.

It's not quite edgey enough. I think you do have all the right elements and I understand you like to keep it simple and low key but it still needs some punch I think. The drums really drown under the bass, I can barely hear them. You dont have to push it to red, just make it audible.

I think you could enjoy some of the minimal stuff that's been floating around Soundcloud lately, for example Warstep or Loxy's forthcoming material (if you havent heard it already...)

Back
Top Bottom