names of dark / intellegent D&B artists

bladesboy

Hi all. I'm new to the whole D&B scene. I'm really getting into the dark and intellegent music of D&B. Please help me out by letting me know some of your recommended dark and intellegent D&B artists. Thanks! Take care.

check out

limewax
spor
amit
dylan
manifest
future prophecies
break
silent witness
vicious circle
currupt souls
psidream
quadrant

should keep you going

Also check out:

Audio
Ewun
Counterstrike
Gein
Bkey
Technical itch
Spl
Eye-d & hidden
Evol intent
Dylan
RObyn Chaos
Panacea
Kryptic minds & leon switch
Black sun empire
Unknown error
Tza

How could you forget all this producers :whipem:

If you wanna find good DnB on the more dark/intelligent tip try to check out TEEBEE's label - SUBTITLES. Or KLUTE's label COMMERCIAL SUICIDE. You should also follow up with some of the METALHEADZ label catalogue, this is GOLDIE's label in case you are wondering. Above and beyond that there are some really great suggestions above...

Cheers m8.

P.S. if you wanna check out this style of DnB tune in to www.club246.com on Monday's from 6-8 Toronto, Canada time.

deadaelus said:
If you wanna find good DnB on the more dark/intelligent tip try to check out TEEBEE's label - SUBTITLES. Or KLUTE's label COMMERCIAL SUICIDE. You should also follow up with some of the METALHEADZ label catalogue, this is GOLDIE's label in case you are wondering. Above and beyond that there are some really great suggestions above....

Don't forget Certificate 18 and Reinforced (y)

Back
Top Bottom