Names for a DNB Night??

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Easy peeps... dont know if any of you have read the thread about the night im putting on in the next 2months......

had abit of a mare up with a few others from the promotion group about what to call it....

Its a night aimed at promoting up'n'coming talent etc....

one name on the books was Nu-Vision or Nu Vision but one of the other promoters wasnt really feeling the idea...... :rambo::miss_rep:

anyway let us know what ya think or if u have any other suggestions.......

Yeh came up with it on the way home 1 day....... but one of the guys from the team didnt like it!! haha

i can now show him the thread a hush his gums! hahaha!

nu vision's ok but the whole "nu" thing is overused, lots of nights use it

plus surely its more of an audio experience?

ur prob better off with going with something like "breakthru beats", its got more hard syllables & it says wot it does on the tin, nu vision is a bit pussy imo sounds like a liquid nite

how did you come to the conclsuion the liquid = pussy?

ur twisting my words, i think if u read it again u'll find i said pussy = liquid

the way words roll of the tongue has a big effect on the image created in ur head, jus compare some of the nights dnb has already, breakin science is going to be a harder night than the soft sounding hospital option

but liquid = pussy anyway:miss_rep:

nu vision does sound a bit like a liquid night
its a good name for a night though, a liquid night
breakthru beats sounds like a breaks night
ah i dunno its east to critisize but i cant think of n e better ones so i'll keep shtum

nu vision does sound a bit like a liquid night
its a good name for a night though, a liquid night
breakthru beats sounds like a breaks night
ah i dunno its east to critisize but i cant think of n e better ones so i'll keep shtum
thats a nite in brum

Back
Top Bottom