name the Eksman set ...... anyone ???

Yeah Eksman was well on form then. But it's the same with all MC's, age comes. I'm sifting through them now though Ethix, ill get a list together and have a quick look to see if i can find any links for them online. If not i'll upload them.

agreed man ... used to love old eksman sets back in the day when hes used to try his hardest to be the best, and blatently was .. ad a more scally high pitched voice aswell ..

im after some old eksman sets if anyones got any ?

u know mate, i uploaded a mickey finn b2b logan d set on here from random concept vol 5 (i think) about 6 years old now, eksman, herbzie and foxy smash it search for it, if u can't find it let me know and i'll re up it for ya son

---------- Post added at 17:03 ---------- Previous post was at 17:01 ----------

pre 2000 ?? he was back then, but was for a few years after aswell ... and probs still is no ?? ... not as good as he was, but hes stepped down his delivery and hes still up there .. he was on fire till bout 2003-2004 , then started with the longer bars, and less flow .. more stories, bout money ... and that fucking murder mystery suspense bar etc .. and money in his bank account .. that put me off

when he kills a gal he leaves no ev-i-dence

Back
Top Bottom