Name me some good mix CDs

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
So as some of you know, I ain't listened to D&B in like 2 or 3 years. Lent the Ministry Of Sound Friction CD the other day, and actually found myself liking it more than anything I've heard in a while.

So name me some more good mix cds.

fabriclive 44, fabriclive 52 ( when it finally gets released..)

this ain't cds ..... but go here http://www.reprisemusicgroup.com/agency/audio.php
and download everything
some of the mixes on here I have been listening to for so long now, the jubei reprise podcast with sp is so good

and if you are using podcasts.... get the critical, shogun, hospital and there's so many more, just search your favourite labels

Surely it's cheaper to download some free mixes and burn them to a CD

Fuck paying for a CD that has 6 month old music on it

You can't go wrong with some podcasts. These in particular

Reprise Agency
Doc scott future beats
Horizons music
Humane elements
Neosignal
Random Movement
GRAM agency
DJ Marky podcast

That concludes my list of podcasts. A mix of liquid and the deeper stuff, my personal favourite by far is Future Beats though

Surely it's cheaper to download some free mixes and burn them to a CD

Fuck paying for a CD that has 6 month old music on it

My computer is fucked at home, so no downloading as work blocks .mp3 or .zip

Plus, they're only a couple of quid each. Not bragging, but I can afford them with ease anyway.

Plus I haven't listened to DnB properly for like 2 or so years, so it's all new music to me haha

sam^ ... and thanks brof .. ive just been wrapped in hiphop and some future garage recently, this thread has put me on a morning of new 2010 dnb .. loads of new tracks... appy days .. i also grabbed that friction cd .. and d/l'd a few calyx sets ... and put prospekts set on my ipod for the hour ride to work .... good shit .. get there in 30 mins no doubt.. peddlin like a cunt bangin me head

Back
Top Bottom