name change please :)

dustek's got some good ideas as always but i think a combination of two - like dj nattyballs, maybe stick uk on the end, nattyballsuk, looks a bit like natty ball suck. so there's you're new name forensic - dj natty ball suck*

yeah Forensic is good..... nuTech sounds a bit "I hate Pendulum and anything that aint Noisia is clownstep" to me..... is it just me???

also... when you change your name, anyone who aint seen this thread wont know who you are...... I only realised who you where last time it changed from the tits bit

I'd just have to change my name tag to "ex ex sizzla, ex forensic" ;) ah, you'd know its me :D nuTEK is shorter, snappier, i dunno i think i could do more with that for graphics (ie my sig when i get round to it) it sounds more creative, i dunno :lol:

look, natty ball suck, if you're name ain't been changed by now, they ain't gonna do it. be happy with forensic, it's not like it's gonna go on your grave stone for eternity or anything

look, natty ball suck, if you're name ain't been changed by now, they ain't gonna do it. be happy with forensic, it's not like it's gonna go on your grave stone for eternity or anything

yeah. nuTech sounds a bit too much like pooKecks

stick with suck floppy sweaty sack mouth aka natty ball suck, makes you sound rugged.

:cowbell:

Back
Top Bottom