Name a huge, well known, loved by many track that you absolutely hate

dscpotts

Not the most positive of threads but i fucking hate the Pendulum remix of Voodoo People.

Every DJ seems to break it out around festival season, Andy dropped it at XOYO on the occasions i went, I even bought the thing at the time.

Ive been buying tunes and into this scene since 91 and bought a lot of tunes, some in hindsight were not so good, but i don't hate any of them apart from this, and i cant even put a finger on why.

Any tunes have this effect on you?

omni trio - renegade snares

omni trio is a don, but that piano hook gets on my nerves instantly.

Drumsound & Bassline Smith - Odyssey
Digital - Deadline
T Power - Shake ur body

oh and Renegade - Terrorist

but there are many more

Timewarp...

Absolutely overrated, overplayed, waste of time of a tune. there were SO many better Sub Focus tunes around, but for some reason everybody played Timewarp - the the VIP came out and extended its life again. Unbelievable

Everyone plays that sunday crunk remix to death. I like it but you wont catch me playing it

Opened last mix with screamer vip & dead limit though, so mental

Timewarp...

Absolutely overrated, overplayed, waste of time of a tune. there were SO many better Sub Focus tunes around, but for some reason everybody played Timewarp - the the VIP came out and extended its life again. Unbelievable

Ironically probably sounds ok with that odysee vip :teeth:

you don't like these tunes? Dead Limit absolutely tore the roof off every time it got played when it came out...same with the Sunday Crunk rmx
Sunday Crunk remix is cheesy and overhyped, 'Dead Limit' and 'Incessant' are annoying stagnant tunes (rather than making something interesting and 'visceral' like 'Block Control' Noisia decided to cater to big drum and bass festivals), 'Shaking Hands' is basically a wannabe jump up tune and I personally just don't like Signal's sound.

This is merely my opinion though :2thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom