Name a dnb night competition...

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Yo... just been brainstorming some new names for a dnb night.....

Came up with a few... but thought id put it to you guys and make it a competition.... So here it is.....

***The night is aimed at promoting up'n'coming DJs... so keep that in mind when thinking of names***

****If a winning name is found. The winner will get Guestlist Entry +1 for the launch night on October 31st****

We need names in by Monday 25th August.

NAMES MUST BE ORIGINAL!!

Event is to be held at Redstar Bar, Camberwell. SE5 0HQ.

Last edited:
am i still getting into this yeah rocksteady..? i thought it was on the first saturday of october lol

am i still getting into this yeah rocksteady..? i thought it was on the first saturday of october lol

yeh it was... but decided end of the month as better.... everyone gets paid!! hahaha....

Yeh mate ill certanly give it a go.... as long as you dont look proper young then you should be all good....

Napalm?

Fierce Recruits?

The Apprentices?

The Crazy Beginners?

Thoughtful & Pretty Cats?

The one in bolds prob my favorite!

Can we send demos to you to play at one of your events rocky me ol china?

there was a thread yonks ago about names for nights, there were some dope ones in there, thread was started by you as well RSD :D

http://www.dnbforum.com/showthread.php?t=45467&highlight=names+night

hahah! yeh i know... i looked through them.... didnt really feel any from there..... unfotuantly....

so gonna put it forward to some of the new peeps to see if they come up with any more......

ive got one that im pretty much certain im gonna use.... "sublime" or "subline"

but im still open for suggestions/...

ooh, ooh, ooh, call it more cowbell* picture of me on the flyer making love to a cowbell, no full on boner shots or nothing though, i want it done tastefully

Back
Top Bottom