NAM - PSYCHOSIS VIP\MANKIND -- Exclusive dubplate

init i'd debate wether to hand over £5 for it...

£25 are they mad?!

It's £25 for a dubplate, which is a good price. They've said they are only doing this for the DJ's that want these two tunes on wax, as it won't be coming coming out any time soon, if at all.

If you wouldn't even pay a fiver for it, your not their target market eh ;)

It's like if RAM where to offer to press dubplates of 'Finders Keepers' to order. £25 a pop, would you call them mad?

It's £25 for a dubplate, which is a good price. They've said they are only doing this for the DJ's that want these two tunes on wax, as it won't be coming coming out any time soon, if at all.

If you wouldn't even pay a fiver for it, your not their target market eh ;)

It's like if RAM where to offer to press dubplates of 'Finders Keepers' to order. £25 a pop, would you call them mad?

Completely agree with what you are saying, but you'd expect they'd offer a service at such a price with tunes of a quality that reflect the price tag or as you've said may have a target market.

I really like Majistrate as far as jump up goes but this offering is tragic at best. :confused:

Completely agree with what you are saying, but you'd expect they'd offer a service at such a price with tunes of a quality that reflect the price tag or as you've said may have a target market.

I really like Majistrate as far as jump up goes but this offering is tragic at best. :confused:

That's just it though, music is too subjective to be reflected well by price.

All they are offering is a chance to have an exclusive press of these 12", that will probably never be released. As they don't sell mp3's either, this is the only way people can get their hands on a copy of these two tunes. And a dubplate @ £25 is a fair price.

MYGOD i did not see how much they wanted for it! thought it was just a normal release at first. my apologies people!

although controller is right!! 25 for a dub isnt bad... but never in my saine mind would i pay that for these tunes!

Back
Top Bottom