Naibu - the next liquid/deep great in the making?

dquinn09

Bloody hell is this frenchman good... and that is not something we say over here to often.

I have the fireflies ep and screens/piper and a few other of his tracks and I am a massive fan.

He is one that maybe only the liquid heads will respect, but deserves a listen, especially screens/piper cut.

Anyone else feeling Naibu?

I liked the track by him on Chronicles of The Deep. KTX I think it was called.

Haven't heard much else though. Certainly one to watch though.

I am sure you can find his tunes online to have a listen, but here is one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0iahBmBVfA

Deep liquid roller if your interested.

Most on here will probably find it boring from what i have learnt from people so far, but its a great tune.

I prob could have mate but I thought you might be able to show some good stuff....
Cheers, Il have a listen when I can (cant listen at work)

Last edited:
found myself being drawn to a deeper more liquidy sound recently, big up quinn for the link

Fireflies EP is next on the purchasing list. From what I have heard Naibu is indeed very talented. Not sure whether he will be a great or not (there are too many rival producers imo that are a lot better).
Horizons Music have got some very good upcoming producers on their label Saburuko,Brother, Bachelors of Science etc. and I'm finding that I'm looking out for that label a lot more recently...good stuff.
:)

definitely feeling this, cheers for sharing
hadnt actually heard of him before but im gonna go have a look n see what else i can find by him now

Yea if you guys are feeling this, then fockuz recordings is the place to look.

Some hobzee and well being tracks are good.

I have so much time for the deep liquid sound, i reckon because i have gone through the rave scene and am now just a listener.

I still go out, but pick my nights very carefully.

Back
Top Bottom