Nah Blood - Eksman and all that

dunno mate they didnt say at the time, u know wot MCs are like
they made a bit of a deal about it being a video exclusive song and it was the irst drum n bass video produced by eksman
lookin back on it the whole thing was kind of odd , they used it to kind of launch shortston into the nu breed crew
they had flyers out and everything

mcing drum and bass tunes just dont cut it.....stick to the stage (IMO)

lol.. yep.

its one thing chatting rubbish on stage over the latest TC banger..but another trying to make that into a tune...

Im not avin it no way..nah blud.....

Last edited:
do you drive a nova?

I live at the corner of a street full of (crap) clubs. Thursday to Saturday evenings its full of twats going to the club, all dressed up. The thing is, those clubs are for people who would like to be in the 'in' crowd, but aren't, plus English tourists. Cheap suits, short (cheap) skirts and football jerseys. This street is always jammed on club nights as people get out of taxis to go their holes.

When I drive down the street at these times, I put on as obnoxious vocal dnb track as I have, sometimes its Nah Blood, sometimes its Hyper D with Aphrodite, sometimes its Super Sharp Shooter - just to piss the club goers off.

I don't drive a Nova (something a shit more expensive) but have an Ali G size subwoofer connected to a massive amp. In my defence, the previous owner put it in.

i would have thought that something really horrendous and dark like Limewax would piss them off more...or some really horrible dirty gabba

..chances are they like a bit of super sharp shooter..who deosnt?

and anyway everone know that bass sounds best out of a rattly old nova...ya git me!

Last edited:
i would have thought that something really horrendous and dark like Limewax would piss them off more...or some really horrible dirty gabba

..chances are they like a bit of super sharp shooter..who deosnt?

and anyway everone know that bass sounds best out of a rattly old nova...ya git me!

The music has to be somewhat tolerable to me...

ne way me nova innit

Attachments

• bass.jpg
    bass.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 47
Back
Top Bottom