Nafe 1, fuck about mix

nafe1

sea turtles mate
VIP Junglist
Nafe 1, Bedroom Mix (comments and critisism wanted)

i did this mix the other week, trying to get good at mixing,
constructive critisism is needed please , hope you enjoy

http://www.4shared.com/file/90293453/ffaff8e9/nafe1_dnb_mix_march_09.html

1. Outta space [bootleg remix]/Dillinja-grimey
2. Brockie and Ed Solo-lost bass
3. TC-Deep Roni Size VIP
4. Brockie and Ed Solo-system check [g-dub remix]
5. Clipz and Die-smash up
6. Chase and Status-music club
7. Xample and Lomax-the experiment
8. Drumsound and Bassline Smith-underworld
9. Xample and Lomax-breath and stop
10. Xample-get out clause/Dillija-grimey

Last edited:
Downloading mate..

Also just a fort... you sed that its a 'fuk about mix'. Its sounds like you didnt really give it your all. well that is how it sounds to me...

people ant gonna wanna download sumthing that the dj count even be arsed with. maybe sumthing to think about? :)

ah yeah i see what you mean, sorry but im not used to the forum at all, il definatly remember that, coz i do want people to listen and give me advise, cheers dude, bit of a shame that i cant change the title now haha

good mix mate, beatmatch/timming was pretty much perfect, liked your tune selection, not much to faulty really.

I noticed you bringing in Music Club, I waited for the breakdown but you must off pulled it up and started again???

was it not in time or sumthing? I find it is hard to get in sync sometimes (Music Club).

all in all, well done bruv ! try and go for longer next time, 30mins is never enough! ;)

good mix mate, beatmatch/timming was pretty much perfect, liked your tune selection, not much to faulty really.

I noticed you bringing in Music Club, I waited for the breakdown but you must off pulled it up and started again???

was it not in time or sumthing? I find it is hard to get in sync sometimes (Music Club).

all in all, well done bruv ! try and go for longer next time, 30mins is never enough! ;)

A friend of mine, DJ Scorch, over near london made a 30min dubstep mix and said it was, "a set to chew ya lunch with..." haha..

thank you very much, im poud of the startup to the mix, music club was mixed by bringin in bits from the start (fuckin about) then starting again like you said, but yeah its hard tune to mix sometimes, thanks for the advise though its all noted down.

it did run out slighty though (music club) haha.

Il do an hour one next time, il get on it soon.
cheers for comments mate!

Back
Top Bottom