n:side@the Blackhole12-26-08{SKILLA}JUMP UP!!!!

DJ Nside

S*K*I*L*L*A
n:side @ the Blackhole 12-26-08 {SKILLA of GFS} JUMP UP!!!!

1)Happy Friendly Sh!t-Gangsta Fun & Skilla (Dub)
2)Airstrike-Spekky & Hightower
3)Another World-The Force---<Reload
4)Gadget Girl-The Force---<Reload
5)JoyRide-Drum Addict
6)Serious Sound-Nutek
7)God Shit-PH
8)Happy Man-OZMA
9)Cockney Thug-Rusko
10)Hate On Us-Ultrablack
11)Everyday Hustle-AC Slater (RMX)
12)You, Me, and the Devil-High Rankin---<Reload
13)The Terminator-Caspa
14)Bad Trip-Nero
15)Adultery-Premium
16)Monster Bugs-Gangsta Fun & Skilla (Skilla VIP)
17)Gotham Hell-Skilla (Dub)
18)Ready to Go-Gangsta Fun
19)The Coward-Gangsta Fun & Skilla (Dub)
20)Whud Up-Heavy Hittahz
21)The Growler-KG
22)Lets Get Raw-Tantrum Desire---<Reload
23)The Darkness-Zodiac---<Reload
24)Make it Sound Analogue-Vital Elements
25)Zombies Revenge-Nightwalker

Had to share this set-there was actually 2 rude, rude MC's which had the crowd so Hyped and was no bullshit but the recording was done through the Mixer and the MC's were not through that mixer so no MC in this set.
Any how there are shit loads of reloads-this weas a free event and there were mad heads there-I played the headlining slot because the other dj did not show(Sucks for them) Good Crowd and sick response thanks for all of you that were there reppin GFS-Reload crew: Adam & Your crew, Joe, John Etc.. Thanks for the support you guys got my back and I got you covered.
Safe!
n:side AKA>Skilla

PS: Lots of GFS,G-Fun, & Skilla Dubs innit!

Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/zmli41mnwdm/nside_the Blackhole_12_26_08 (Skilla) 160KBPS.mp3

http://www.mediafire.com/?zmli41mnwdm

EZ DullNeedles
I thought I explained that situation-guess not.
My MP3 Recorder that I use to record the sets had a low batery by the time Logan got on so I only got about 20 mins of his set until I had to end the record session or I would have lost it all.
I'll post the link to that but like I said its only 20 mins and our GFS Show Vol 2 will be posted soon which is Logan in the studion with us after the deep down low party-that one is a killer.
Any how hope you enjoy this mix-Rev-e Couldn't be there-Think he had something important to do? Either way the Set turned out fantastic and the sound was sick!.
EZ bruva.:wave:

yea man this looks massive. def. checkin this on the ipod tommorow at work! big respect out to every1 pre-ordering their copies of our EP. be on the lookout for more Gangsta Fun & Skilla bizness just keep an eye on the myspace. oi

Can't wait for the EP to arrive :)

You got any info on the release date of that "Happy Friendly Shit" tune on vinyl? Keep up the good work!

Dis is nuts, but is ther no way or hope in hell of gettin the recordin wiv d MC's on ther?? Wud luv 2hear them hypin dis set! Peace.

Dis is nuts, but is ther no way or hope in hell of gettin the recordin wiv d MC's on ther?? Wud luv 2hear them hypin dis set! Peace.

Sorry buddy it totally sucks but there is no way possible because they do not record the sets there which I think is totally lame-I always have to rely on myself to bring the MP3 recorder of mine to record EVERYTHING!.
SAFE MAN Glad you enjoy.
EZ

60 d/ls so far thanks all for the time to listen the set is bangin for sure-check back in a week for the studio mix-gotta master but is good for all-PROMISE!!!!!!
SAFE!
n:side(Skilla)

U suck! Tryin to call n wishya a happy NY day but ya na ansya! Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Lolz. Ez mang.

Oh.
and....

BUMP!

U suck! Tryin to call n wishya a happy NY day but ya na ansya! Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Lolz. Ez mang.

Oh.
and....

BUMP!

Yo Sorry man my phone wuz bein faggish and not workin sometime of duh nite-and the last 3 above posts by me-I don't remember writin so I musta had some good shit dat nite whats you say bro? Happy new year mang the set will be mastered sometime tonight or in the AM tomorrow.
been real busy lasst week and been recoverin from new years eve the last 2 days.
Safe man.:D

Back
Top Bottom