N.I Massive HELP PLEASE

Discussion in 'Production' started by Shock/Tactics, Oct 9, 2011.

1. Shock/Tactics

Shock/Tactics Get the fuck up

Hey guys, so basically i made a pretty sick sounding bass on massive and I've got the performer running so the lfo changes, but whenever i bounce my track the performer starts at an awkward place and doesn't play the exact sequence of curves I want, I've tried pressing the "restart" "sync" and "mono" button but nothing seams to be doing it, when i loop the bass it often does snap to the right sequence but never when i bounce it.

Can anyone help?

Cheers

2. T:M

T:M Dusty Techno Workout

Are you bouncing in Realtime or Offline? If you are bouncing it offline try to bounce it in realtime I think that should fix the problem

3. Balthazaar

Balthazaar Member

Similar thing happened to when bouncing snares or kicks.I solved my problem by not writing at the very beginning of piano roll,but shifting it little bit to right side.I think it has something with latency-buffer length.Or simply record all audio and there you go...

4. ARTFX

ARTFX www.artfx-studios.com

No it has something to do with the way you work... In the Performer LFO is an option right next to sync and restart called 'pos', which stands for positioning.. This makes it remember where the sounds should start, or it makes it start at the point where the last sound stopped. The restart indicates if the LFO should restart whenever a new sound is played. So yeahhh nothing to do with buffers and latency mate! So the position is relative to the song position, if the bass starts at for instance bar 2 of your tune, then the performer will be starting at bar 2 of the modulation you drew in, pretty simple right?

Last edited: Oct 13, 2011