Mystery Break

dpr1234

My name is Dave and I'm from the U.S. I've been working on drum n bass/ breaks for about a year now. I've pretty much got all of my loops and breaks that I need like Redux, Amen, etc.etc.

However, there is one break that I'd like to know what song it came from. I know that Squarepusher, Tim Exile/ etc. use it.

WELL, IT'S KIND OF HARD TO EXPLAIN IN WORDS BUT IT IS A BREAK THAT INCLUDES A RIDE CYMBAL THAT "TINGS" ON EVERY HALF STEP - KIND OF LIKE - POOM TING POOM TING POOM TING POOM TING. IT IS A GREAT BREAK BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT SONG IT CAME FROM. ANY HELP? THANKS

What Squarepusher or Tim Exile song's it used in?

Talking of Tim Exile, just checked his site to see if he'd released anything lately, didn't realise he'd released stuff on Moving Shadow, Beta, Renegade Hardware and Evol Intent... Never knew he made D'n'B in the first place, thought he just produced gabber/breakcore... Shall have to check those tunes out. Saw the guy live at Bloc Weekender '07, fucking nutter, jumping about the place in a spandex suit with a midi controller on his crotch! :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom