myspace help

Discussion in 'Drum & Bass' started by fusion, Apr 14, 2008.

1. fusion

fusion rolling the beats

ez all
    need some myspace help from someone who knows there stuff.
    basically when i joined a few years back i used an ntlworld email address (which the ntl fuckers cancelled when i left them) and on sat i logged into myspace to get some message saying my account had been phished and had to change my password, but due to my memory being a shambles :-/ i forgot it and they only send the reminder to my old email address which is no good for me.
    i have emailed them to try change my email but i dont supose i will get anything back so i basically need to know if theres anyway to get my password.
    have googled and seen a load of dodgy programes but dont really trust any of them.

any ideas people
    would be really appreciated

2. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

Not good mate!! Myspace wont change the email linked to the account. those programs do work...... but be warned some are just programs that use your account to Phish anyway.... so be carefull.....
    i know its abit long but you might just have to start a whole new myspace............. i swear myspace should give you the option to copy over contacts from another profile! that would make things so much easier.

3. fusion

fusion rolling the beats

cheers mate
    tbh dont think i can be bothered with starting it all again, its my own fault really, got a memory like a gold fish!
    unless i can remember my password then im screwed.
    u can do an email address change but they send a code for you to put in........to the email addy you want to change!!(n)

will have to keep guessing that password i guess:mad:

ez