My youtube got hacked :/

Shintoshio

So I made a new channel and wanted to send people a message saying I had a new channel, but I couldnt log in onto my youtube? fortunatly I put links to my new channel before it got hacked, but I cant send my subscribers/friends a message saying hey dudes sub this etc

To make a long story short,
would you guys be friendly enough to sub/add
www.youtube.com/officialshintek

Ill sub back if you want to, I just need to get those 3500+ subscribers back

81 subscribers?
besides this is a dnb forum, not an rnb/ hiphop one - you're unlikely to find any people who'd subscribe on here anyway..

So I made a new channel and wanted to send people a message saying I had a new channel, but I couldnt log in onto my youtube? fortunatly I put links to my new channel before it got hacked, but I cant send my subscribers/friends a message saying hey dudes sub this etc

To make a long story short,
would you guys be friendly enough to sub/add
www.youtube.com/officialshintek

Ill sub back if you want to, I just need to get those 3500+ subscribers back

Cool Story Bro

I have a channel too, I really hate it when people subscribe only to get a subscription back. Not that I have that many subs but that's not why I have a channel at any rate.

Most of them need real content too, other than just other people's tracks.

I have a channel too, I really hate it when people subscribe only to get a subscription back. Not that I have that many subs but that's not why I have a channel at any rate.

Most of them need real content too, other than just other people's tracks.

Well i sub ppl where I like the music or content of, and I only upload my own content :) no other songs

---------- Post added at 17:21 ---------- Previous post was at 17:21 ----------

whats all this partnership thing??

oh its something with getting paid for youtube ads on ur videos, idk exactly

Have to say your tracks scream class. Nice beats!

Tell you what...if you can update the sleng teng riddim I'll subscribe. Sounds fair?

Subscribed to them all, added as friend too

Not like its gona hurt

I could do with more myself for videos and tunage forthcoming etc

Subscribed to them all, added as friend too

Not like its gona hurt

I could do with more myself for videos and tunage forthcoming etc

Yeah exactly, i'll add you as a friend as well man. Dunno why you guys are being so harsh

Back
Top Bottom