My World/Deception

oman

This has to be the most solid 12" out for a long time, sick sick tunes on both sides,
or can anyone name me a better one?

I'm well into Heavyweight / Fantazia, although I know not everyone's feeling Fantazia

Far as 12"s go this year, not really into THAT much else

Stigma / Crank was big ... Noisia again :D lol

if only i had some news, but i get all my info off u lot.
and well done prospekt, i guess you'll be wanting a medal for that little gem

No one will believe me but DJ'd with Wickaman at my mates 21st a month back and he let me play this!!! I was like a child on a Skittles overdose! It so fucking cool to play such a sick fuckin dub!!

haha, didn't mean to come across that blunt. My bad.

I'd imagine it'll be out after the Sub Focus album bro. (y)

Wouldn't hold ur breath then mate cos my mate was talking with Scott from Ram the other day and apprently the LP has been put back again as Sub isnt happy with the artwork, apprently theres a chance it may not even be 2009 anymore! Talk about how to kill an LP

Wouldn't hold ur breath then mate cos my mate was talking with Scott from Ram the other day and apprently the LP has been put back again as Sub isnt happy with the artwork, apprently theres a chance it may not even be 2009 anymore! Talk about how to kill an LP

he would of killed if this is the case its all ready 1 year late or something stupid like that

Probably one of the most solid future RAM releases for a while.

I heard around September time but thats not official so don't quote me on that as sometimes shedules change due to unforseen circumstances.

HUGE 12 though!

I heard around September time but thats not official so don't quote me on that as sometimes shedules change due to unforseen circumstances.

HUGE 12 though!

Same old, same old... :P

HUGE 12 though!

your not wrong there, ram are taking the piss somewhat of late

Back
Top Bottom