My Very First Mix: Double Jump (29/05/08)

Yameru

DISCLAIMER: This is an obviously digital mix. This is not only my first digital mix but my very first mix at all. For that, I apologize for the lack of polish given to it, and ask that you not be TOO harsh with the criticism.

Okay, so I decided I'd try two different things than I usually would like to in a mix; a dedication to mostly Jump-Up tunes and quite a few double drops. (They kinda go hand-in-hand.) Hence the name "Double Jump." As you can tell, the mix is supposed to be kind of an "all-killer-no-filler" deal. Also, due to my lack of knowledge about compression, this hour-long mix got split into two downloads. Sorry for the huge size.

Tracklist:

1.) Jem One - Kane & Able (DUB)
2.) DJ Hazard - Machete
3.) Monoman - Dirty Games (Generation Dub Too Damn Hard Remix)
4.) Eddie K - Stink Box
5.) Shy FX - Rah (Generation Dub Remix)
6.) DJ Clipz - Push It Up (TC Remix)
7.) State of Mind & Chris SU - Flawless
8.) DJ Hazard - Killers Don't Die
9.) Friction & Nu Balance - Robocop (Taxman Remix)
10.) Eddie K - My Sound
11.) The Qemists - Stompbox (Spor Remix)
12.) J Majik & Wickaman - Fleshwound (Generation Dub Remix)
13.) TC - Driver
14.) Distorted Minds & Hazard - Mr. Happy
15.) Apex - In Motion
16.) Ram Trilogy - Screamer VIP
17.) Culture Shock & Brookes Brothers - Smoothie
18.) Subfocus - Timewarp
19.) Zen - Hovercraft
20.) TC & Jakes - Drink (Xample Remix)
21.) Matrix & Futurebound - Universal Truth
22.) Dirty Harry - Western Riddem
23.) Zen - Double Bobble
24.) Brookes Brothers - Dawn Treader
25.) DJ Clipz - Offline
26.) Bassface Sascha - International Sound (DUB)
27.) Roni Size & Reprezent - Brown Paper Bag (2008 Re-Edit)

Thanks for the download if you do, and any criticism would be HIGHLY appreciated, as I am working on a much better mix and need to know what I need to improve upon (besides some obviously sketchy transitions).

Download:
REMOVED

Last edited by a moderator:
hm, looks nice, and caus its digital it should be fine although its ur first mix..

but IF u download tracks illegaly, which u did, dont be so dumb and post it here, cause ull get slaughtered for things like that on here :D

and u know why? ure killing the scene. by not just making djs obsolet, but also by ripping off the producers who made the music you love..

looks alright im gona grab it before the link is taken down and i agree u shouldnt download mp3's for free make sure u give the producers what the deserve

Alryt mate,

I like the mix BUT you betta take it off coz your bound to get aload of stick and maybe even banned.....:gpeace:

tracklist looks good ill have a listen, groelle how come u said as its digital it should be ok? isnt it just as difficult to mix on vinyl than cd?

its a phat set no 2 ways about it but dont rob tunes from producers N def dont play em on a set n upload it before they even come out!

yea i kinda gotta agree with whats been said m8 definately if your going to do that dont tell people :\ its not like no one does it but dont advertise that.

surprised to see this still here, should be taken off just for ra!

slow on the uptake today mods... ;)

not too bad, alot of the mixes clash a bit try an plan your DD's a bit more so they dont sound as messy when they drop - other than that good tune selection mostly the stuff im in2 (cept the techy stuff).

BTW when you say digital do you mean cd decks or done on the computer?

ok ,ok....instead of saying ooooooo you have illegal tunes etc.. your gonna get banned. REPORT THE POST!!

none of us can troll this WHOLE site ALL day

Banned for illegal mp3's

wtf does a digital mix anyway...thats not Dnb

Tracklisting looks pretty much what is in my bag and cd tray.
Werd on the illegal bit I make those mixes for personal use all day-try to wait till they are atleast on promo before you drop it on here.but other than that Mix looks sick-of course I missed the link.
EZ:who_wants

i tried looking for way to report it as u've asked us to do in the past but couldnt see anythin?
please cure my blindness someone

Back
Top Bottom