My tune ..... usin hifi speakers so does everything sound ok?

mate thats a well catchy tune! i like it.

but yeah i think u need more sub underneath it all to give it extra oohmph.

whats best way to get a nice sub under that without fuckin the freqs up too much?>

ive tried layerin another sine overr the original sound but it just distorts a bit!

do i need to use a totally new sound?

whats best way to get a nice sub under that without fuckin the freqs up too much?>

ive tried layerin another sine overr the original sound but it just distorts a bit!
do i need to use a totally new sound?

what synth u using? let me hear a sample with the sub bass on it.
u tried turning the crs al the way down? pure sub bidniz.

always have a seperate sub and bass - and if your mixing on wank speakers just stick a spectral analyser on your master and you instantly get an accurate look at your output - once you get this right on the analyser and get used to what 'right' sounds like on your speakers your laughing.....alternatively A B a proper mastered tune to yours and compare for fullness (not volume)!! tunes not bad at the mo and the subs not too far off IMO!!

u can get a nice sub bass with the waves R-bass, of course ittl set u bak a few grand but im sure there might be a way around that. not that i know one :wave:

ive totally changed the bassline now.... its hittin at 50hz so that should give me enuff sub lol!

id upload it for ya all to download but im on a shitty internet dongle at the mo!!!

Anyone going Destiny 2nite?

Back
Top Bottom